Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Scenario Challenge

Bless you, Hi

Hi

I saw a thread on "Which sneeze scenario would be worse?" so I thought it appropriate to start a thread on the opposite spectrum. A "Which sneeze scenario would be better?" post. Feel free to answer and/or reply with your own scenario question. To start things off:

Would you prefer:

A ) A girlfriend/boyfriend who sneezes frequently but hates sneezing and any conversation involving sneezing

OR

B ) A girlfriend/boyfriend who rarely sneezes but loves sneezing and has the same fetish tastes you have

2 minutes ago, Reader said:

A ) Ability to control when you get your annual cold 

B ) Ability to choose what you’re allergic to

B, definitely. I think that would be a ton of fun, especially coming from a person who isn’t allergic to anything.

Would you rather:

A. Never be able to stifle your sneezes (no matter the scenario)

B. Only be able to stifle your sneezes (no matter the irritant and how much worse it could make everything)

A, I hate stifles and only stifle in public or around family, so I’d want to be able to still let them out when alone.

Would you rather:

A. Be able to easily make yourself sneeze on command

B. Have the magical ability to make attractive people sneeze whenever you want

18 hours ago, Reader said:

A. I always seem to get sick at the worst possible time.

6 hours ago, queerkinkarchive said:

Would you rather:

B would b so fun

On 9/13/2021 at 5:09 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

Would you prefer:

A ) A girlfriend/boyfriend who sneezes frequently but hates sneezing and any conversation involving sneezing

OR

B ) A girlfriend/boyfriend who rarely sneezes but loves sneezing and has the same fetish tastes you have

I think I’d say A, honestly. Mainly because I think it would be damn cute to see a guy who hates sneezing constantly sneezing his head off. I can just imagine him having a particularly bad fit and get all flustered/embarrassed lol 

12 hours ago, queerkinkarchive said:

Would you rather:

B no question lol

On 9/13/2021 at 9:53 PM, Reader said:

A. I almost never get sick so I would love to get a cold at least once a year. I would choose just after Christmas or a non busy week in the winter.

On 9/13/2021 at 5:09 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

Would you prefer:

OR

I’d also say A. Something about that frustration adds to the cuteness. 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:53 PM, Reader said:

B for sure. Something that I’ll never run into randomly but easily accessible if I ever need it. 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, MysteryGirl said:

B. Only be able to stifle your sneezes (no matter the irritant and how much worse it could make everything)

B. It’s IMPERATIVE that I am able to go undetected in certain situations of embarrassment, namely around family 😰😵💫

On 9/14/2021 at 9:06 AM, queerkinkarchive said:

B would be nice but could I trust myself to not overuse it? I’ll say A I suppose 😬

————————————————

Would you rather:

A. Have a partner that sneezes infrequently, but knows about and accepts your kink or

B. Have a partner that sneezes frequently and either doesn’t know about or doesn’t “get/understand/accept” your kink?

A, hands down. 

Would you rather:

A. sneeze in huge, messy singles 

B. Sneeze in long fits of small sneezes that take forever to get the irritation out

On 9/13/2021 at 4:09 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

OR

B. I think its more intimate if I share those rare sneezes with them. Plus, I could...help them out with their sneezing difficulty...~

On 9/13/2021 at 8:53 PM, Reader said:

CHOOSE WHAT I'M ALLERGIC TO. I'm not allergic to anything, and I'd at least want to have an easier way to induce.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:57 PM, MysteryGirl said:

Would you rather:

A. Never be able to stifle. I usually don't stifle anyways.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:06 AM, queerkinkarchive said:

Would you rather:

This...is a hard one...Hmmmm. A, I think. I think I would feel kind of...wrong using B??

19 hours ago, Sniffler said:

Would you rather:

A. Have a partner that sneezes infrequently, but knows about and accepts your kink or

B. Have a partner that sneezes frequently and either doesn’t know about or doesn’t “get/understand/accept” your kink?

A. See above for same reason

9 hours ago, queerkinkarchive said:

Would you rather:

A. sneeze in huge, messy singles 

B. Sneeze in long fits of small sneezes that take forever to get the irritation out

Huge messy singles. I'd love a fit of huge messy ones, but whatevs.

Would you rather:

A. Only be able to sneeze (big and satisfying, but extremely messy) at the most inconvenient times, like in a library or all over your crush

OR

B. Sneeze whenever you want to, but they're small and unsatisfying and don't really clear your nose

B, I prefer smaller sneezes.

Would you rather:

A. Have a friend you would never tell about the fetish with really good sneezes

B. Have a partner who accepts the fetish and is willing to indulge you but has unsatisfying sneezes

On 9/17/2021 at 7:14 AM, queerkinkarchive said:

B, I prefer smaller sneezes.

Would you rather:

A. Have a friend you would never tell about the fetish with really good sneezes

B. Have a partner who accepts the fetish and is willing to indulge you but has unsatisfying sneezes

"A" but the key word is "friend"

Would you rather:

A. Witness a short sneezing fit while the person rants about their allergies/sneeze habits

B. Witness a long sneezing fit but the person make no mention of it happening

1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Would you rather:

A. Witness a short sneezing fit while the person rants about their allergies/sneeze habits

Depends on the execution, I suppose. If the ranting is filled with hitching and a lot of struggling to get words out and complete sentences, than definitely A. But, that's probably not going to happen with a short fit, so probably best to go with B for a final answer.

Would you rather:

A. Live with a feather permanently stuck up your nose in the most sensitive area, but despite the perpetual itch, you never, ever sneeze except for once a day (you can choose when it is) for a half hour of subsequential relief. (It stops when you're going to sleep as well, but wakes you up after 7 hours)

B. Live in a house with windows that can never be closed or covered in a forest where nothing ever stops pollinating no matter the time of year, and your hayfever has you sneezing 3-6 times a minute except for when you're sleeping and one magical half hour per day (again, your choice when) of nasal peace.

dang thats some sneezy torture!! 

probably a? i feel like i’d be able to function a bit better. 

would you rather 

a. choose an allergy! but you dont sneeze - you just get the annoying stuff.

b. you randomly sneeze and never know what causes it.

On 9/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, dominchoo said:

would you rather 

a. choose an allergy! but you dont sneeze - you just get the annoying stuff.

b. you randomly sneeze and never know what causes it.

B for sure. A sneezy mystery is a plus for me.

a. someone walking by you right as they sneeze a triple.

b. someone sitting on a bench, looking like they may sneeze, but you have no idea how many, or how few will come.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:58 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

B for sure. A sneezy mystery is a plus for me.

a. someone walking by you right as they sneeze a triple.

b. someone sitting on a bench, looking like they may sneeze, but you have no idea how many, or how few will come.

The triple. I'm vaccinated so bring it on.

For your top actor/actress crush, would you rather see them do--

1 ) a scripted sneezing fit as part of the show?

or 

B ) a single real sneeze during an interview?

On 10/1/2021 at 9:43 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

For your top actor/actress crush, would you rather see them do--

1 ) a scripted sneezing fit as part of the show?

or 

B ) a single real sneeze during an interview?

A single real sneeze during an interview. It's unscripted and usually takes them by surprise.

a) A long build-up that leads to an immediate sneeze

b) A short build-up that leads to a false start, and then a few seconds later, an unexpected sneeze that you can't completely cover.

19 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

A single real sneeze during an interview. It's unscripted and usually takes them by surprise.

a) A long build-up that leads to an immediate sneeze

b) A short build-up that leads to a false start, and then a few seconds later, an unexpected sneeze that you can't completely cover.

Definitely A.

Would you rather?

A) A partner who wants cuddles when they're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

B) Have a partner who wants to cuddle you when you're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

On 9/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

Would you rather:

B, I love drawn out fits.

On 9/22/2021 at 4:42 PM, LapidotLover22 said:

Depends on the execution, I suppose. If the ranting is filled with hitching and a lot of struggling to get words out and complete sentences, than definitely A. But, that's probably not going to happen with a short fit, so probably best to go with B for a final answer.

Would you rather:

A. Live with a feather permanently stuck up your nose in the most sensitive area, but despite the perpetual itch, you never, ever sneeze except for once a day (you can choose when it is) for a half hour of subsequential relief. (It stops when you're going to sleep as well, but wakes you up after 7 hours)

B. Live in a house with windows that can never be closed or covered in a forest where nothing ever stops pollinating no matter the time of year, and your hayfever has you sneezing 3-6 times a minute except for when you're sleeping and one magical half hour per day (again, your choice when) of nasal peace.

B, I might get tired of it eventually but I wish I sneezed more and I hate having stuck sneezes.

On 10/4/2021 at 10:50 PM, JustReading said:

Definitely A.

Would you rather?

A) A partner who wants cuddles when they're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

B) Have a partner who wants to cuddle you when you're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

Definitely A. Bonus points if they knew about the fetish.