Sneeze Fetish Forum

A couple random obs from last few days

Trynasneeze

Both were last week on different occasions in the same cafe:

1) When I ordered my coffee I noticed that the barista seemed to have a cold. She was short and blonde and probably about 19/20. She kept sniffling a lot and had a pinkish tinged nose. 

Anyway a little later while they were getting busy I saw this girl pull up the collar of her T-shirt and wipe her nose pretty thoroughly on the inside of her shirt. 

2) a couple days later at the same place. A table or so away from me was sitting a couple having coffees. Probably both in their early 30s. The lady, at one point, pulled out a handkerchief - a kind of red tartan design one - and blew her nose quickly. She then tucked the hanky back in her coat pocket. 

• 1 year later...

Gosh, a barista with a cold, I feel like that could result in quite a lot of contagion. Reminds me of a Dr House clip where he points out someone working in the hospital cafeteria whose “eyes are glazed with fever”, and how she could end up spreading it to many people 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 2:12 PM, nasus said:

I can't decide wich observaation is the best. A good shirt wipe is cool but hankies are gold to me.

Yeah both were great to observe. I'd forgotten about this