Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else?

snottynsneezy

I've had this sneeze fetish for quite a while in my life and every time i see someone i find attractive have the pre-sneeze face, i just get so excited. Like i would be looking in their direction or talking with them just engaged in conversation just because i like their company, then they would give me the pre sneeze face or the "hold on i need to sneeze", the breath hitching, the quivering depth of the lip and i would just feel so much more attracted to them in that moment. And when they finally let out their sneeze. So amazing.

but the sheer disappointment that comes with them failing to sneeze or the sneeze going away is immeasurable.

does anyone feel this too?

Maybe I’m in the minority…  but I enjoy the pre sneeze and buildups equally if not more than the actual sneeze. So I wouldn’t mind this 😁

4 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Maybe I’m in the minority…  but I enjoy the pre sneeze and buildups equally if not more than the actual sneeze. So I wouldn’t mind this 😁

Me too, and I love covered sneezes - mess isn't for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Anticipation is my shit. Yeah it not panning out sucks but usually it means it will come back later.

Definitely the expression of a building sneeze is as big a part of my fetish as the sneeze itself. However, I do like to hear what the sneeze that has been building up is like :lol: 

I’m not necessarily disappointed when they lose their sneeze, as the desperation coupled with the anticipation has nearly the same effect. And the sniffles and frustration on their face after not sneezing a much needed sneeze kills me every time