Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeguy468

I was lucky enough to be invited to play golf with my uncle and some of his friends at their country club. And part of that is we got to play with caddies. One of the caddies was a young lady who was clearly suffering from allergies. From the get go, she was sniffling a ton and sounded stuffed up. Over the course of the round I heard her sneeze a few times: nice feminine stifles. She wasn't my caddy so I wasn't around her for a good chunk of the round so there were probably more that I missed. But one particular sneeze happened while we were all putting on the green. If you aren't familiar with golf, when someone is putting, it's proper etiquette to be quiet and still so that the golfer can concentrate. Well... while someone else was putting she sneezed. Everyone proceeded to tease her about trying to mess up the player with her sneezing; asked her if she was trying to hold it back, etc. And me over here, I'm like beet red from all the open sneeze talk. But regardless, it was a nice like obs.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great obs! Any chance of describing what the sneezes sounded like?

Edited by Fantasneezer
On 9/20/2021 at 10:38 PM, sneezeguy468 said:

nice feminine stifles

I would have missed my put....

:joal:

4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I would have missed the putt either way, at least this would have been a pleasant reason to explain why I missed it 😆

On 10/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Joal 555 said:

Plenty of that going on... but mainly cuz I suck at putting haha

On 10/5/2021 at 8:08 PM, Juniebee said:

Awh, bless her. I feel bad that they were teasing her lol, I would have died of embarrassment if I were her. 

She was definitely embarrassed. Which made me embarrassed that we were all embarrassing her about a (secretively) embarrassing thing 🙈.