Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Nose Blow vs Non

teehee

I don’t usually blow my nose when I’m not sick except if I get a runny nose. But when I’m sick and I need to blow my nose I am extremely wet and sometimes gurgling when I’m super stuffed. When I first wake up in the morning and I’m stuffed but my nose was running all night I’ll grab a tissue and wipe under my nose and then blow my nose hard and gurgling. 

What about you guys?

I usually have allergies, so I blow quite often. Usually in the morning I'll wake up sniffly and blow hard and loud. Do you ever honk when you blow your nose?

When I have a cold or when my allergies are acting up, my blows are usually very gurgly and I tend to soak the entire tissue (I use Puffs Plus tissues because they are the only tissues that can hold all my snot).  

When I don’t have a cold, my blows can still get pretty wet, especially within the first hour of the day.  There are more honks with these blows.

I usually blow my nose at least 3 times per day and my blows range from soft and quiet to a loud honk.  I have to always blow out of one nostril at a time and fold the tissue in half (lengthwise) before I blow.  I always look at the tissue when I am done blowing too.

22 hours ago, honkmaster said:

I usually have allergies, so I blow quite often. Usually in the morning I'll wake up sniffly and blow hard and loud. Do you ever honk when you blow your nose?

Weirdly I only honk when I blow my nose into a paper towel. But other than that no I don’t honk

On 9/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, Jeff said:

When I have a cold or when my allergies are acting up, my blows are usually very gurgly and I tend to soak the entire tissue (I use Puffs Plus tissues because they are the only tissues that can hold all my snot).  

When I don’t have a cold, my blows can still get pretty wet, especially within the first hour of the day.  There are more honks with these blows.

I usually blow my nose at least 3 times per day and my blows range from soft and quiet to a loud honk.  I have to always blow out of one nostril at a time and fold the tissue in half (lengthwise) before I blow.  I always look at the tissue when I am done blowing too.

Whenever I’m sick and completely stuffed up to where I can’t blow my nose I’ll induce myself with a qtip just to loosen it up and I’ll sneeze if I get lucky but then I’ll blow my nose with a extremely wet gurgling sound. Or after a shower I’ll blow it and I’ll get a lot out. My favorite is right after I use my nasal spray and right when it’s loosening up I’ll blow whatever I can out so it can work faster. 

One time I had a cold a couple years ago and it was day 2 my nose was completely stuffed. I was out to breakfast and I decided to try to blow my nose. I didn’t think it would work since I was so stuffed but I went to the bathroom and ripped off a piece of paper towel and blew my nose and it gurgled and soaked my paper towel. I kept going until I was somewhat ok but I blew my nose 20+ times that day

I'm not a fan of sniffling so I often blow my nose. Normally not a honker, but definitely when I have a cold it is always gurgling and runny. 

I normally use toilet paper but sometimes will use bandanas when I have a really snotty cold

• 3 weeks later...

I'll blow my nose 2 or 3 times per day definitely but obviously it'd be more if I had a cold. 

I mainly use handkerchiefs but sometimes kleenex balsam extra large tissues 

On 9/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, teehee said:

Whenever I’m sick and completely stuffed up to where I can’t blow my nose I’ll induce myself with a qtip just to loosen it up and I’ll sneeze if I get lucky but then I’ll blow my nose with a extremely wet gurgling sound. Or after a shower I’ll blow it and I’ll get a lot out. My favorite is right after I use my nasal spray and right when it’s loosening up I’ll blow whatever I can out so it can work faster. 

One time I had a cold a couple years ago and it was day 2 my nose was completely stuffed. I was out to breakfast and I decided to try to blow my nose. I didn’t think it would work since I was so stuffed but I went to the bathroom and ripped off a piece of paper towel and blew my nose and it gurgled and soaked my paper towel. I kept going until I was somewhat ok but I blew my nose 20+ times that day

That’s a lot of blowing!  That is usually about how many times I blow my nose in a day when I have a cold..

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, Jeff said:

That’s a lot of blowing!  That is usually about how many times I blow my nose in a day when I have a cold..

Really? What do they sound like??

When I have a cold, my blows are usually quite productive, filling up each Puffs Plus tissue (sometimes 2 tissues at a time, folded over) with enough snot to make the tissue(s) stick together.

When it’s allergy season or the occasional first blow of the day, my blows can get that productive as well.  

For the other times that I blow my nose, the blows are usually soft at first, then almost always end with a loud honk.  Sometimes I blow so hard that I end up putting a hold in the Puffs Plus tissue.  

I have to use the Puffs Plus tissues because they are the softest on my nose (which is important with how often I have to blow my nose) and they are the only tissues that can hold my snotty (and often times hard) blows.

• 1 month later...

I only blow my nose when I have a cold/flu or after inducing and these blows are productive. I use paper towels, toilet paper, or a rag, and I fold them when I’m sick because what comes out is thicker than the result of a nose blow after inducing, which is more like water (sorry if that’s gross). I sometimes blow my nose over the sink if it’s harder to get something to blow into.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, if I blow my nose when I have a cold, it's really productive and there's just so much snot! I hate being sick with a cold cause I get them so often.

• 4 months later...
On 11/5/2021 at 11:46 AM, teehee said:

Really? What do they sound like??

It depends on the amount of snot in my nose..

Interesting topic, I love the sound of nose blowing... The more snot, the better. I don't like cold symptoms, but when the cold ends, that is the best time. Huge blows, such h  a relief.

I'm not sure my nose-blows are that much different when I have a cold, I still keep my technique the same as usual but do of course need to blow it more frequently. The urge to sneeze is probably the most persistent symptom of a cold for me, so I really to tend to blow even harder and louder than I would normally - but those huge honks are the only way I can get my nose to stop tickling for a while.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:21 PM, Hankyrick said:

I'll blow my nose 2 or 3 times per day definitely but obviously it'd be more if I had a cold. 

I mainly use handkerchiefs but sometimes kleenex balsam extra large tissues 

Agree with you. Hankies always!

I don't really blow my nose much. Very rarely, in act. It's just too embarrassing to do, even if I'm completely alone. However, when allergies are running high I might hop into the shower and blow into my hands until I feel clear. These blows are normally wet and stuffy. If I have a cold I grab a roll of toilet paper from the bathroom and use that to blow into. All of my cold blows are really messy and snotty, usually gurgling too. But I have to be completely alone, otherwise I'll just sniffle until my sinuses burn. 

• 1 month later...