Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs of "C" again... (warning nose bleed talk)

Klingon

this happened Friday night and "C" was telling me about it on facebook. I'm telling it to you that same way she told it to me. I haven't changed anything she told me. and told it the same as I was told  as I said in the first obs she told me about she's 5 feet 7 inches tall and heavy set ( mostly muscle not fat ) to give you an idea of what she looks like am including a picture (it is not of "C" and I will never post one of her so don't ask! )the woman in the photo is "buffalo calf road woman" a Northern Cheyenne woman given credit for personally killing George Armstrong Custer at the battle known as the little big horn ( and to Natives the battle of greasy grass) but she looked similar in build to "C". Image result for buffalo calf road woman the cheyenne warrior  "C" was working at the car shop as usual and had finished working on a car's fuel system. around 3:33pm her time. as the next car was pulling in to the car bay she sneezed a hard "hayshoo"  that bent her at the waist, her pony tail flying over her head. and she stumbled but kept her balance and walked over to the side of the bay as the car was stopped and she stepped towards the tool box to her left to grab a tool, her nose began to pour blood and her head began to pound badly. once the nosebleed stopped she went and got a couple aspirin and returned to the car bay and began to work switching the spark plugs and changing the oil and checking the fluids. when she finished that she began to feel slightly queezy but didn't get sick and the headache intensified. ( probly from the noise in the car shop of all the tools and such. ) she ended up calling in to her waitress job and going home early from the car shop, her co-workers tried to talk her into letting one of them drive her home but she refused and went home. once she was home she let them know she made it home safe and layed down. around 2 hours later she sneezed again a big "harshoo" which she said hurt pretty badly and made her eyes water but she was able to rest after that and several hours later her and I talked and she told me about it and assured me she's ok. she said she very rarely sneezes at all and can go months without any sneezes and doesn't remember the last time she got sick. we wonder if that's why she gets such bad headaches from it.