Sneeze Fetish Forum

True Beauty [X-Men First Class]

MystiqueRules

Erik was sitting idly at the kitchen table, disinterestedly reading a newspaper. He was drinking a mug of fancy imported coffee, courtesy of Charles. It had a unique flavor, most likely not with making again. But it was more important than anything in the newspaper.

He turned on the radio looking for a good station. He found a station of someone playing a song on the harp. He wasn't a big fan of the song, but it help lighten up the atmosphere.

He came across an article of a local robbery, and laughed softly at the thought of someone trying to rob him. He loved when people turned guns on him. it was just amusing to see the surprise on their faces when he turned it on them using his powers.

"What are you laughing at?" A female voice asked.

"Just people and their guns," He replied.

"Oh." The young girl said walking towards the fridge, running a hand through her soft blonde hair. "I don't see the humor."

"To me there's humor. Good morning Raven."

"Morning Erik," Raven opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of Apple juice, shutting it close just before pinching her nose and pitching forward releasing a sneeze.

"Hih-gnxt!"

"Cute," Erik said.

Hello! Great idea. You know, I did regularly once wonder if Mystique transformed to replicate a person, hypothetically her sneeze pattern would remain the same and potentially reveal the illusion to someone who knew the actual person's sneezing habits...??? Great fic focus tho!

3 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello! Great idea. You know, I did regularly once wonder if Mystique transformed to replicate a person, hypothetically her sneeze pattern would remain the same and potentially reveal the illusion to someone who knew the actual person's sneezing habits...??? Great fic focus tho!

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 2:02 PM, Dgrayman said:

This looks promising!

Thanks plan to write some pokemon ones as well.

• 9 months later...

I wrote this as a test attempt. I been hoping to find more stories with Mystique sneezing, but haven't really found any expect for one.