Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiance's allergies (f)

Trynasneeze

The weather has just begun getting better where I am but unfortunately that means the pollen count has skyrocketed. 

Anyways, yesterday my fiance was outside mowing the lawns (she offered as I was busy working from home) and it made her allergies flare up big time. 

From what she told me, she sneezed about a dozen times while out mowing the lawn (after having taken allergy meds), and when she came inside she was a real sniffly mess. 

About five minutes later she suddenly had another sneezing fit (sounded like Hitchoo! Itchu! Itchu! Itchu! Itchu! - kind of stifled but wet), then she sniffled wetly before going off and grabbing a hanky to blow her nose. 

After that she went and showered to remove the pollen but she stayed pretty sniffly and sneezy for most of the day

16 hours ago, honkmaster said:

Thanks for sharing the obs, I hops she's feeling better. Is your fiancee a loud or a quiet blower?

Not loud as in like a foghorn honk, but definitely audible, kind of soft but wet I'd say

6 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

So will you ever mow the lawn again or always be "busy working from home"?

Oh I'll be busy for sure 😂

20 hours ago, william said:

lucky you!

so few guys i know actually use hankies, but no famales at all......

Even though I don't really use them myself these days, my family was always predominantly a hanky using household, so I guess that skews it a little, but I do know a few others too.