Sneeze Fetish Forum

Brooklyn Nine Nine - Amy

CantDoThisAnymore

I loved this series, I had a few giggles, they are good memories. Santiago's sneezes are cute, but mostly the makeup on her pink nose is the most appealing. For my part, I find that the series is sorely lacking in dogs, in the end there are only a few scenes where Santiago finds himself with a cold.

Moreover, it is not only Santiago who falls badly in the series. There is also Rosa Diaz who catches a big bad cold, she tries to deny it and pretend she is okay. I don't remember her sneezing on the show. But we see her just as badly and weakened while she usually has a badass temper. ^_^

I found this compilation video on Youtube for those who want to see a preview...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSsPJY2cLx8

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, oOMariusOo said:

I loved this series, I had a few giggles, they are good memories. Santiago's sneezes are cute, but mostly the makeup on her pink nose is the most appealing. For my part, I find that the series is sorely lacking in dogs, in the end there are only a few scenes where Santiago finds himself with a cold.

Moreover, it is not only Santiago who falls badly in the series. There is also Rosa Diaz who catches a big bad cold, she tries to deny it and pretend she is okay. I don't remember her sneezing on the show. But we see her just as badly and weakened while she usually has a badass temper. ^_^

I found this compilation video on Youtube for those who want to see a preview...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSsPJY2cLx8

Rosa does sneeze once! I just watched it to see if she would. Very well-acted.