Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute boyfriend obs/contagion

crypticsweetheart

Hi everyone! Finally posting my first observation!

So the weather is totally confused where I live. Due to this, my boyfriend decided to sleep with the window open one night only for us to wake up freezing! About 2 days later (so on Sunday) he seems to have caught a cold. This is basically how it went.

I was in the shower getting ready for work and left him in bed. I heard him sneeze 2x and then I heard him walking towards the bathroom.

Him: Think I got a cold. Throat is sore and my nose is a mess. 

Me: Aww, well that sucks. Maybe take it easy today and try to get in some vitamins? (Me trying to stay calm whilst I was dying internally) Anyways..nothing else happened as I had to leave for work and ended up heading back to my own place after work that day. 

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat that I had all day. Anyways, I went by him after work and after refusing my usual glass of wine and he asked what was wrong. I told him that my throat has been sore. Surprisingly he did not seem to react to my statement (which made me a bit sad tbh, but anyways) So the night carried on and we were finally settling down to go to bed. We had already gotten into bed with him spooning me from behind. Out of nowhere I sneezed 4x ..which is totally not normal for me. He then proceeds to kiss me 3x on my shoulder and says "Bless you baby. Really hope I haven't passed my cold on to you" I could have melted right there 🥺

But I've been quite sniffly today so it looks like he already has 😩

2 hours ago, SneezeAbbie said:

I hope you both feel better soon

Feeling quite crappy atm so thanks xx

2 hours ago, Reader said:

This is so darling! 

Ikr. Thinking about it still makes me feel all 🥺

On 10/6/2021 at 9:20 PM, ickydog2006 said:

Awww, that's really cute.

Ikr. He's the sweetest!

On 10/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, NotWho said:

This is adorable! I hope you both feel better soon.

Thank you! Surprisingly I feel way better today but he's still dealing with it