Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is Being Sneezy Necessary?

snottynsneezy

I was just wondering whether other members of the community require their significant other to be sneezy in order to be attracted to them

personally its not a necessity that they would have to be sneezy in order for me to be attracted to them, but it is a MASSIVE plus if they are. I would much prefer sneezy of getting sick easily because getting sick with them, though would not be terrible, would not be ideal.

No, not at all. I love my husband, but I actually don't like his sneezes, they're too loud and too sudden.

Absolutely not a necessity.  The fetish is fun but it's just one facet of what makes me, me.  So by the same token when I love someone I love all of their many facets. 

And honestly when I love someone however they sneeze becomes my favourite.  Because its them.  So if I was in love with someone who sneezed a lot I'd think "oh I'm so lucky they sneeze so much" and if I was in love with someone who rarely sneezed I'd think "oh I'm so lucky it's a rare treat so I never get tired of it"

That's just how attraction works for me.  For everything.  Like if I love someone who sings well I think "singing well is the hottest thing" and if I'm with someone who sings off key it becomes "singing off key is so endearing, how can I not love it!"

4 minutes ago, SpookingPhlox said:

That's just how attraction works for me.  For everything.  Like if I love someone who sings well I think "singing well is the hottest thing" and if I'm with someone who sings off key it becomes "singing off key is so endearing, how can I not love it!"

That's kinda how attraction works for me too. With one absolute-dealbreaker exception. If someone doesn't like cats, any and all attraction I may have had for them goes out the window immediately. Like "snapping your fingers and the magic is gone"-fast. :lol: (luckily it works in reverse too; if someone I'm just moderately attracted to turns out to be a real cat lady, I'm highly likely to fall head over heels in love. :inlove:  )

That was a side note, but yeah. If a potential love interest dislikes cats - whether for allergy reasons or other - she need not apply. That's way more important than sneezy/non-sneezy for me. 

38 minutes ago, SpookingPhlox said:

Absolutely not a necessity.  The fetish is fun but it's just one facet of what makes me, me.  So by the same token when I love someone I love all of their many facets. 

And honestly when I love someone however they sneeze becomes my favourite.  Because its them.  So if I was in love with someone who sneezed a lot I'd think "oh I'm so lucky they sneeze so much" and if I was in love with someone who rarely sneezed I'd think "oh I'm so lucky it's a rare treat so I never get tired of it"

this is the most amazing and most beautiful way ive seen someone describe what love is

I’m figuring probably not. Like, sure it would be a nice plus, but I definitely wouldn’t avoid dating someone because he wasn’t constantly sneezing tbh

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessary, you can be attracted by different things.   But, for the best and longest relationship you can possibly have, i would say that there has to be at least some attraction in the sneeze department too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 8:01 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

That's kinda how attraction works for me too. With one absolute-dealbreaker exception. If someone doesn't like cats, any and all attraction I may have had for them goes out the window immediately. Like "snapping your fingers and the magic is gone"-fast. :lol: (luckily it works in reverse too; if someone I'm just moderately attracted to turns out to be a real cat lady, I'm highly likely to fall head over heels in love. :inlove:  )

That was a side note, but yeah. If a potential love interest dislikes cats - whether for allergy reasons or other - she need not apply. That's way more important than sneezy/non-sneezy for me. 

gotta say i agree with chanel here, (although i’m more of a dog person! dogs are my deal breaker) 

if you don’t like animals then it’s a no go for us.

• 1 month later...