Sneeze Fetish Forum

Daphine is back!!! Were have I been?

Daphine

Hello everyone.  I have missed you all😂.  I was last on this forum back in 2010.  Has it really been that long😲.  So were have I been?  Back in 2010 I was going through a phase a lot of us might know and that was the I'm going to quit this sneeze fetish phase!  I just had a relationship end with the first person I had ever loved and I blamed my fetish for a lot of it.  In the end he told me that "it seamed like I was always keeping something from him"☹️.  He was right.  Between my sneezing fetish and my feeling towards Scooby Doo and his sneezes I was keeping a lot of secrets.  Because of this and some other things I decided to take a break from the community.  My plan was never to come back once I got rid of this fetish but I quickly learned that wasn't possible😄.  So you might be asking yourself "well you were still gone 11 years Daphine! Why so long?"  This is when things get funny!  While I was gone I some how forgot my password for the forum and also for my YouTube page and for my DeviantArt page😄.  To make matters worse while I was on my break the website Buffalo.com shut down and it was this site that I had my email address [...]@buffalo.com from.  Now I couldn't ask for my password to be retrieved for me because when I did they would send my password to an email that no longer existed☹️.  If it wasn't for the moderator formally known as Sigrith I would still be locked out so I owe a big thank you to them😊.  They really went above and beyond the call of duty.  I still might have seen some of you around because I was still on the Furry Sneezing Forum plus I joined the PSF forum a couple of years ago but still nothing compared to this place😊.

Well I have missed you all and can't wait to catch up with my old friends and hopefully make some new ones😊.  Plus I have 11 years worth of Scooby Doo sneeze art and fanfics to share with all of you😊.

Edited by TheCakeIsAlive
Remove contact info
9 hours ago, Daphine said:

you were still gone 11 years Daphine!

This could be an SFF record!

Welcome back!

:joal:

13 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

This could be an SFF record!

Welcome back!

:joal:

Thank you Joel 555, it's great to be back😊  Wow I set a record, that's my first one.  I feel so proud LOL 😁

On 10/9/2021 at 5:28 PM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

You're very welcome Daphine! It's good to see you back. 

Thank you TheCakeIsAlive for all of your help.  I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you😊.

Also thank you Ickydog2006 & NotWho for your kind welcomes.  This is why I LOVE this community😊

• 3 weeks later...