Sneeze Fetish Forum

A story & comic read to you before you go to sleep. Just like your mother used to do. Female sneezing while hiding

Daphine

This was something new I tried on another forum for fun and people seamed to enjoy it😊.

A story and  comic read to you before you go to sleep, just like your mother used to do.  Only we all wished we had stories like this read to use.

Susan is an executive assistant who's boss is up to no good  If she can get the goods on him and all of his dirty dealings it could mean the promotion of a life time for her.  All she has to do is hide in the office and wait for the proof she needs.  What could possibly go wrong :))

I decided to try a British accent this time for a change of pace.  I also did a much better job with my camera work this time if I do say so myself ;D.

So let Daphine tuck you in to bed with your favorite stuffed animal and give you a kiss on your forehead.

Enjoy the story & comic. Sweet dreams my love :)

Good Night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK6BIfT6f4

Thank you Mikesfet for the complement.  "Amazing" I'm flattered😃.  Just to set the record straight, I actually wrote this story and drew the comic around 15 years ago.  I made the recording and some others like it as an experiment.

9 hours ago, NotWho said:

This was amazing! The story, the art, it’s incredible! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you NotWho.  I have never gotten one amazing let alone two of them before😃.  I really appreciate it😊

1 hour ago, Daphine said:

Thank you NotWho.  I have never gotten one amazing let alone two of them before😃.  I really appreciate it😊

Of course! It was much earned!