Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Likely Sick Boyfriend/future contagion

iloverunning

Hi everyone, I have some new obs from my boyfriend, M, today! Thank you all for the love on my last post! For a quick recap, M and I have been dating for over three years- he has beautiful green eyes, a muscular build, and very tall. 

M is in the military part time so he leaves one weekend a month to work on his base. He has terrible seasonal allergies, and he usually comes home super sneezy and sniffly from being outside all weekend. This past weekend, they ran 8 miles in the rain and it was chillier than usual. Earlier this morning I got a text saying, “I’m super sore and I think I have a cold.”

He called me later on the way home saying he needed me to come over for the night because he missed me bad. I could hear him sniffling throughout the conversation, and the call ended like this:

M: ”Alright, I’ll text you when I’m almost home okay?”

Me: ”okay sounds good!”

M: ”I love you”

Me: ”I love you too-“

M: *HET-ETTTTCHEWWW*

Me: bless you!!

M: thank you! bye hun

i nearly died haha. I was not prepared for what the rest of the night had in store.

I came over shortly after he had gotten home. He was still in uniform with sooo much stuff in his hands getting ready to bring them back to his room. He sneezed two big sneezes that seemed to wear him out. (Can anyone else tell based on their SO’s sneeze whether they are getting sick or not?) They were way stronger than his usual ones, which is saying something because they are already pretty big.

As he set his stuff down on his bed, he sneezed again and said “oh my gosh, I’ve been sneezing literally all day.” I told him I was sorry and started putting away the laundry he had sitting on his bed. He came up behind me, kissed my neck, and sniffled saying “I’m really sorry for being all gross and sniffling right now.” *I almost passed out lol* I said “you’re fine babe it’s not your fault” and proceeded to die internally haha. When we first laid down, he grabbed a tissue, said “excuse me,” and blew his nose wetly. I was cuddled up on M and I could tell he was super congested because he was only breathing out of his mouth. I readjusted and he said “I’m so sorry for being like this,” to which I said “don’t be sorry hun” and he kissed me on the nose.

He sneezed multiple more times, usually in fits of 2-4, with inhales so strong I felt terrible for him. He was sniffling constantly and pulling up his shirt to wipe his nose, I’m assuming because he didn’t want to disrupt our cuddling position to get a tissue. At one point I grabbed him tissues and after blowing twice, he rolled one up and stuck it in one nostril to stop the running. After a few minutes, he sneezed twice.

*heh….HETTTT-TCHEWWW!*

Me: Bless you babe-

M: Thank you baby… *HATTTTCHEWWW*

me: Awww bless you

M: Thanks hun, I appreciate it. I always sneeze twice, ya know?

I snuggled him tighter and rubbed his sinuses. The poor guy sneezed at least 13 times in the two hours I was there, and was getting progressively more frustrated as the night went on. As I was getting ready to leave, his two siblings came down and were coughing up a storm saying they had been sick too. 

The main dilemma I have with the fetish is I am quite the germaphobe. I don’t mind when it’s my SO, but even then, I don’t want to be sick myself. I don’t get enjoyment out of my own illness, except when M blesses me but even that isn’t worth it to me haha. I always get sick way worse and it takes a while for me to get better. As I was leaving, I opted for a kiss on the cheek because I really don’t want to catch anything (even though I’m already doomed). M seemed upset by that and sent me a long text on my way home saying “no kiss on the lips? I didn’t know my siblings were sick :( I really think it’s allergies from moving inventory all day, this all started after that and it was so dusty. I’m really sorry”

I felt terrible, as my goal was not to make him feel guilty for not feeling well. The fact that he’s still trying to play it off as allergies made me giggle though, because he is clearly ill and in denial. I’m normally not weird about kissing him when he’s sick, but I just started a new job where I work in the medical field with primarily older patients. Anyone else have this internal conflict with wanting to enjoy sneezes but also concerned about catching/spreading it? 

I’m sure I’ll wake up feeling crappy any day now after being around M, but I’ll keep you all updated. I chugged some vitamin C and D when I got home so hopefully that will help lol. 

I get your conflict, I deal with something kind of similar. I wouldn’t say I’m a germophobe, but ever since the flu spread through my family a couple years ago, I do find myself getting a little antsy if someone is pretty sick around me. It’s less about the possibility of me getting sick, and more about the thought of potentially giving it to others that freaks me out. I know my immune system’s capabilities pretty well and I know that it won’t affect me as much as it could affect someone else, especially around the older population. I used to work at an independent living home as a server for years and I wouldn’t even show up if I was certain I was having allergy related symptoms, so I completely understand your wanting to be cautious.

as for the obs, it was lovely! I hope he feels better soon and you stay healthy!