Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teacher has a sneezing fit in front of her class, from the show Freaks and Geeks. Leslie Mann (F)

Daphine

From the TV show Freaks and Geeks 1999, teacher Miss Foote played by Leslie Mann has a sneezing fit and blows her nose because of her allergies while in front of the class. Another one of my favorites, sneezing at the worst possible times

23 hours ago, NotWho said:

Omg I remember watching this when I was but a wee lass too young too understand why I enjoyed it so much

That's exactly how it was with me except I was old enough to know why I enjoyed it.  It reminded me of one of my teachers who sneezed right in front of our class a couple of times.  She seamed so uncomfortable when she sneezed.  She might have even blushed a little 😲.  I secretly loved it😁.

BTW.  Thank you for all of your kind comments.  Someday I would love to talk with you on a PM.  I believe we have a lot in common.

2 hours ago, Daphine said:

That's exactly how it was with me except I was old enough to know why I enjoyed it.  It reminded me of one of my teachers who sneezed right in front of our class a couple of times.  She seamed so uncomfortable when she sneezed.  She might have even blushed a little 😲.  I secretly loved it😁.

BTW.  Thank you for all of your kind comments.  Someday I would love to talk with you on a PM.  I believe we have a lot in common.

Sounds like class was a little more interesting that day lol! Also, you are very welcome, those comments are well earned! And I would very much enjoy a PM with you!

10 hours ago, NotWho said:

Sounds like class was a little more interesting that day lol! Also, you are very welcome, those comments are well earned! And I would very much enjoy a PM with you!

I must admit that I feel awful at times because I enjoy seeing people sneeze at the worst or most embarrassing times☹️.  I can't help it, it  just drives me wild.  About a year ago I was taking a new yoga class and this one girl started having a sneezing fit.  She most of had them before because some of the members of the class started counting her sneezes and were talking about her going for a new record.  Her face was SOOO red with embarrassment ☹️.  Even though I'm not really into sneezing fits I secretly loved it😊.

Do you know how much longer it will be until you will be able to PM?  I tried to send you one last night but it wouldn't go through☹️.

2 hours ago, Daphine said:

Do you know how much longer it will be until you will be able to PM?  I tried to send you one last night but it wouldn't go through☹️.

I do not know when that will be, I am patiently awaiting the day my account officially gets validated. 

7 hours ago, NotWho said:

I do not know when that will be, I am patiently awaiting the day my account officially gets validated. 

When that day comes please send me a PM!  there seams to be so few of us who enjoy sneezing while hiding😊.  Speaking of which I'm about to post a short Scooby Doo  sneezing while hiding story I just wrote a week ago.  It's part SWH and part sneeze torture😊

1 hour ago, Daphine said:

When that day comes please send me a PM!  there seams to be so few of us who enjoy sneezing while hiding😊.  Speaking of which I'm about to post a short Scooby Doo  sneezing while hiding story I just wrote a week ago.  It's part SWH and part sneeze torture😊

Will do! And I cannot wait to read it!

15 hours ago, NotWho said:

Will do! And I cannot wait to read it!

I'm SO glad you enjoyed the story and comic that went with it.  Thank you again😊

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, Daphine said:

From the TV show Freaks and Geeks 1999, teacher Miss Foote played by Leslie Mann has a sneezing fit and blows her nose because of her allergies while in front of the class. Another one of my favorites, sneezing at the worst possible times

That first sneeze is so good!