Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recent Posting Problem - Is It Just Me?

Likesn

Lately (these past few days), whenever I post a comment on a thread (mine or others') it takes a lot of time before the posting is successful. The time can vary between 5 minutes to 20 minutes. I'd don't suppose others have a similar problem, since I see people posting pretty much as usual. Does anyone happen to know why it started happening and if there's anything I can/should do to fix it?

Can you let me know which browsers you are using? It is possible that the website doesn't work brilliant with some. I am posting via Chrome and am not seeing an issue. :) 

19 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Can you let me know which browsers you are using? It is possible that the website doesn't work brilliant with some. I am posting via Chrome and am not seeing an issue. :) 

I'm using Chrome as well. Didn't have this problem until a few days ago. Thank you for responding.

Posting the previous comment worked fine, but before that it took me a few minutes to change my following preferences for this topic. Maybe it's the first action that takes time and any following action works fine, but it's still a problem if that's the case.

20 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

I'm using Chrome as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting has been working fine for me these past few days, so if anyone did anything it probably worked 👍 I just hope it'll stay that way 🤞