Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cooking obs

sneezeguy468

I've noticed recently that anytime I cook with any powdery or fine spices, I always sneeze a bunch. Just for lunch, was making pasta with a nice spicy pink sauce and the red pepper flakes I was using set me off. Pepper is the cliche one but for me anything spicy like pepper flakes or cayenne pepper tickles every time. And only when cooking with it, not from eating spicy food. Anyone else?

Well let’s get you back in the kitchen 😇

jk jk 😂 but bless you and thanks for the obs! 

Can’t say I sneeze a ton while cooking, but the odd time it will happen. Actually I think the culprit is a large jar of minced garlic that is super potent and overwhelming to the nose at times 🤧

My partner does! I was on a call with him and he sneezed four times, two doubles.

He was cooking for me last night and I definitely stayed close to him for that reason, I got a cute single! 😌

• 3 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 8:08 AM, EveP said:

My husband does, but I don't. Do you men shake those pepper jars especially violently? 🤪

haha not one bit! If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was allergic but I don't think that's a very common thing to actually be allergic to spices. It just always sets me off, without fail. 

2 hours ago, sneezeguy468 said:

haha not one bit! If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was allergic but I don't think that's a very common thing to actually be allergic to spices. It just always sets me off, without fail. 

It's interesting that the exact same thing happens to my boyfriend everytime he's cooking something with pepper. Just like you, he can eat spicy meals with no problem but if he's cooking, it will also set him up very easily. Sometimes it's one or two sneezes and sometimes it's a little fit and he has to go away from the kitchen for a little bit ☺️

I don’t typically sneeze when cooking with spices but every so often using pepper will trigger a sneeze. Almost always just one and it will come on pretty suddenly, don’t think I’ve ever sneezed when eating spicy food, just typically makes my nose kinda runny. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️