Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scooby Doo & The Cats Revenge! Sneezing while hiding and sneeze torture. Comic and short story to go with it (M)

Daphine

Single panel comic below and short story to go with it below that.  Enjoy!!!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Scooby Doo and the cats revenge!

Scooby Doo has been separated from the rest of the gang and now he finds himself all alone in the creepy old mansion.  He knows that he has to hide so he goes to the top of the stairs and finds himself in a turret room.  He hears footsteps heading his way so he knows that he has to hide quickly.  The door opens and we see Lena Dupree from Scooby Doo on zombie island walk in the room carrying a fluffy white cat.  She sits down at a desk as her cat looks up and is surprised to see a large Great Dane hiding right above them, stretched out between two rafters. The dog is sweating and trembling as his muscles ached from try to hold his position.  The cat see's this as a wonderful opportunity to get revenge against all the dogs that had chased and scared her in the past.  She jumps up on top of Lena's head and starts to take imaginary measurements of Scooby Doo's large nose.  He grimaces back at the cat resisting his primal erg to bark at the feline.  Right then the cat turns around arching it's back and suddenly shoving it's fluffy tail right up into Scooby's nose.  Slowly it dragged it's tail across the underside of  Scooby's nose bending his snout till finally the tail finished it's stroke and Scooby's nose snapped back straight.  Scooby Doo looked crossed eyed down the bridge of his nose at the sea of cat fur and dander that flouted around his nose.  Scooby's nostrils flared as the cat began to stroke it's tail against the underside of Scooby's nose a second time.  His eye's filled with allergic tears as he could feel the ticklish cat fur and dander flout up into his nasal passages.  His large nose began to convulse as his flaring nostrils ran.  Scooby Doo bit down hard desperately trying to keep his growing need to sneeze under control.  Right then  the cat took the pointy tip of it's fluffy tail and jammed it into Scooby's flaring left nostril and began to wiggle it around.  Scooby Doo's bloodshot eye's bulged before the became heavy lidded.  His eyebrows raised as his lower jaw fell slack.  A powerful sneeze began to build as the large dogs chest expanded with air.  Raaa, Reeeeeeeee, Raaaaaaaaaaaaa, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lena heard coming from above her.  She looked up but quickly closed her eye's as she felt tears and mucus dripping down onto her face.  Scooby Doo couldn't take anymore.  His eye's closed tight as he felt the powerful sneeze escape from his body RRRAAAAAAAACHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

14 hours ago, NotWho said:

I love it so much! Your art is absolutely incredible!

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it😊.  This was something I just threw together.  I have some multi panel comic's with story's that go along with them that I need to post on here.  I just need to find them first LOL.

Thank you so much again NotWho😊