Sneeze Fetish Forum

Remembering an old favorite… (F)

Ruby Drips

This happened over a year ago and I still think about it to this day…

There was this GIRL. One hell of a girl. Let’s call her “L.” I could not have been more into her or her massive curly hair, her writing, her laugh, the softness of her hands… her sneeze. I loved her sneezes so much. I was never really into stifles before I met her, but hers would make me melt. They would hit her sort of suddenly when it was allergies (god bless the pollen), but during the inhale before, she would always shake her head a bit as her eyes fluttered and narrowed. I could always tell she was fighting it off. She didn’t like to make too much noise, so usually they would be completely silent, into her shoulder or pinched between her fingers. If they were really big though, which sometimes they were, she would let a little bit of sound out after- either a sigh or a small, high pitched “chiew!” as she shook her head and bounced her curls as though to “shake the sneeze out.” 

One evening in the early days of summer, though, I guess she had found a different level of comfort with me. We were sitting rather far apart on the couch talking, but both of our arms were out and our fingers were touching. I’m sure I was talking about something stupid like moss when her eyes did that magnificent flutter, maintaining eye contact, and her head started to shake “no”. She didn’t move her hand from mine but gave one “HUT-knx” into her shoulder. I know sneezing makes her embarrassed, and that she felt like she was interrupting me, so I didn’t want to draw too much attention (though my heart was POUNDING!). I just gave her a smile and a simple “Salud,” before going on with the conversation. Right after, she squeezed my hand as she inhaled sharply. Her other hand came up to her nose to pinch her flaring nostrils shut, again maintaining eye contact. “HUP-knx-CHIEEEW” she sneezed as she shook her hair again. She looked back at me wide-eyed and laughing, surprised by herself. I was so nervous being with her already, but L had just squeezed my hand as she sneezed a perfect allergy sneeze… All I could get out was “Loved that—“ as I swung her hand a bit. 

I haven’t seen her sneeze in a while, because I haven’t seen her in a while. But this moment actually stuck out to me as special, fetish completely aside. It felt like she had used that sneeze as a sort of love language… because she really was a timid girl for the most part and always felt like she was taking up too much space. I told her “You don’t have to stifle those if you don’t want to… you’re allowed to make sound.” And she just sort of glowed at me and said “I know.”

What an incredible description of an intimate moment, thanks for sharing it with us. You painted the scene really well, I felt like I could see it all happening.

8 minutes ago, Mikesfet said:

What an incredible description of an intimate moment, thanks for sharing it with us. You painted the scene really well, I felt like I could see it all happening.

Thank you so much! This is my first ever post on the forum, and I think I want to do a lot more. 

10 hours ago, Ruby Drips said:

Thank you so much! This is my first ever post on the forum, and I think I want to do a lot more. 

A very impressive first post, I look forward to more of your work!