Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do You Enjoy Sneezing?

snottynsneezy

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same. Personally, I prefer hearing others' sneezing more than sneezing myself. In the moment sure yea the sneezing feels great, especially after having an itchy nose. but usually after sneezing for a while my nose gets all stuffed up and uncomfortable.

I really don't like to sneeze myself. However, sometimes when I have really bad headaches, it actually helps to sneeze. Don't ask. I don't know why. :lol: 

Nope, hate it with a passion. Don’t want people to know I sneezed, don’t want them to acknowledge it. (“But how do you really feel?” 😂)

If I’m alone, I like it. In public it’s annoying because I hate being blessed? Since I don’t bless people often it feels so awkward to be blessed. What do I say back? “Oh yeah by the way i love sneezing lmao.” Is it weird that I also don’t like people sneezing around me unless I know they also have the fetish? Like I hate the idea of thinking oh they have a cute sneeze and they’re suffering or are hurting. Idk, maybe I overthink things, but I have really specific parameters for a sneeze to be “okay” in my books, whether its from me or someone else.

lol I read the headline and was like... do you know what site you're on? haha but with the rest of the post description I understand now

On 10/16/2021 at 8:43 AM, dominchoo said:

If I’m alone, I like it. In public it’s annoying because I hate being blessed? Since I don’t bless people often it feels so awkward to be blessed. What do I say back? “Oh yeah by the way i love sneezing lmao.” Is it weird that I also don’t like people sneezing around me unless I know they also have the fetish? Like I hate the idea of thinking oh they have a cute sneeze and they’re suffering or are hurting. Idk, maybe I overthink things, but I have really specific parameters for a sneeze to be “okay” in my books, whether its from me or someone else.

that's completely understandable

When I am alone I love it and sometimes induce with tissues. But around other people I always feel so embarrassed 

I love sneezing when I’m alone, but hate doing it in front of people who don’t know about the fetish.