Sneeze Fetish Forum

Laura Ingraham

Jb158truck

Forgive me if this has been seen or posted before, but Laura let's out a half sneeze/stifle around 6:20. Love the pre sneeze face, and the announcement after! Wish she had let it go!

Though I’m not a fan of her she does have a very nice pre sneeze face! Do you know if Martha MacCallum has sneezed on air? There is a video of an off-screen sneeze but I don’t know if there is anything else.

I've always sort of wondered about her. I love it that she didn't let the guest continue on and had to point out that she sneezed.

5 minutes ago, sneezefan123 said:

Though I’m not a fan of her she does have a very nice pre sneeze face! Do you know if Martha MacCallum has sneezed on air? There is a video of an off-screen sneeze but I don’t know if there is anything else.

thats all I think

52 minutes ago, Adw said:

I found a few from Martha MacCallum, all off-camera unfortunately, including the one from the broken link above.

thank you so much!

11 hours ago, Adw said:

I found a few from Martha MacCallum, all off-camera unfortunately, including the one from the broken link above.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's not Laura, but Ive had this picture of Megyn Kelly for a while - always wanted to see her sneeze! Closest thing I've seen so far 🙂

5614754-6338117-image-m-7_1540999191004.jpg

• 11 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, Adw said:

Can anybody see if there are any new ones from Martha Maccullum?  Shes quite the sneezy anchor

On 10/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, Adw said:

Loved all of these, especially the middle one where she says "I was trying to hold that one back!"

• 3 months later...