Sneeze Fetish Forum

M's cold sneezing at the fair

Pleasesneez3

This is a pretty long obs that happened last week.

A little more than a week ago, I was on a video call with some friends when my friend, M looks up and to the side, takes a deep breath in, her nostrils flare and she sneezes twice, about 5 seconds apart

hAAAESsCHHHoo! HaaESChh!

and says something about not knowing what was causing her allergies to go off.

(For visual: M is quite tall and kind of lanky, has dark brown wavy hair in a short bob, and has a pretty alternative style)

She sneezed at least ten times, in ones and twos throughout the rest of the call and I had her video full screen distracting me from everything else I was doing lol.

We video called again the next day - the night before a group of us were planning to go to the fair. 

During this call, M was talking about how she had a sore throat and was starting to cough. She also sneezed a few more times. Her sneezes are always loud and cause her to jerk her whole upper body forwards.

M didn't want to miss the fair even though she definitely had a cold, and pretty soon after we met up, she sneezed once into her blue fabric mask-

HEhhSHOO!
-before taking it off and letting out two more big sneezes-

HAHHchkCHOO! AChkCHOO!

I was surprised that she didn't cover her sneezes at all, just let them out into the air. Granted, she generally sneezes like this when it's her allergies, but I thought she would cover up knowing she was sick.

We went to get food and all sat at picnic tables. I was sitting across from M at one end of the table when she started to look up. Her nostrils flared and her nose crinkled up -

huhWAACHOO! HEhhKCHOO! HUHkchHHHEW!! 
She didn't cover this time either,  just turned away from the table and sneezed three times, a few seconds apart, each sounding more wet than the last. She blew her nose into a napkin afterwards.

When she was next to me on the tractor ride, she sneezed three times into her mask-

KEHhhSHEW!

HHUHkchhhHEW!

Ehh-HUKeshhSHEW!!

These were very wet sounding. She did it again about 5 minutes later-

HA-kchhsHEW! HEhh-KSHEW! KESCHHEW!

-and by the end of the ride her mask had a noticeable wet spot. As soon as we got off she blew her nose into her mask and traded it out for a new one. 

She sneezed a few more times that day -always the same routine. She would pull down her mask, look up, and then let out a huge uncovered sneeze (or two) 

HEHshhKSHEW! HAkcchHEWW!

-into the air. These were all very wet, and I was able to see the spray from one (a LOT of spray)

I was a little disappointed not to be riding home with her, but that was probably for the best because so far two of my friends who were in the car with her have complained about getting sick this week and I managed to dodge it somehow.

Wow !! A tall woman with allergies, big wet sneezes and a cold to make them even wetter ? That sounds like sneezy jackpot there 😮 !!

Could you share more obs about her (here or in a new topic) please :) ? And... could you also describe her nose :) ?

I really enjoyed the details about her not covering, and the visible spray.  I agree, any more obs of her you’d like to share would be greatly appreciated!