Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perfume always gets him

ItchyNostrils

I’ve written a couple obs about this friend/guy I’ve been dating, CJ. The shaggy dirty blonde haired man with dark rimmed glasses and tattoos 😋

I’ve told him about the fetish before… and while we don’t actively bring it up in conversation, I think he does make sure I hear him sneeze if we are in different rooms. This however was one of the first times I think he was trying to tease me about it. 

I had him over for dinner as he has been helping me all week pack to move. He even bought me some extra boxes because of course I didn’t get enough myself 😂 As we were eating he suddenly looks up and looks excited while saying “oh, I didn’t tell you what happened when I went to get you more boxes.” He proceeds to tell me that a store clerk where he got the boxes was wearing waaaay too much perfume, and because he was struggling with arms full of boxes, of course she came closer to go help him out. 

“It was like the smell invaded my mask and up in my nose. I was trying everything I could not to sneeze while breathing heavily and trying to keep my watering eyes open.” 

And he was looking right at me for my reaction. I was trying to play it cool (while inside I was melting) and asked him if it was an older or younger lady. I was so distracted I never even asked or recall if he actually sneezed 😅

Moving past that conversation, later on he was getting ready to leave and put his jacket on. I gave him a hug and noted that something smelled a little different on him. He huffed and said it was just his body spray… but I told him I know what that smells liked. I jokingly teased it must be the lady’s perfume lingering on his jacket 😋

I walked to the fridge to grab him some leftovers while chatting away about something, and when I turn back he has that look on his face. No audible buildups, but mouth starting to part open… eyes almost shut with the sneeziest desperation in them. A look that lasts about 5 seconds but feels like an eternity. I had kept talking to him through this and could see him struggling to try and continue listening to what I was saying without interrupting. Finally he let out an open HUR-reshuuu that bends him at the waist slightly.

I paused mid conversation for the sneeze, but kept going to finish what I was saying quickly. But then I see him slowly gearing up again for another, so I stop talking and wait for it. He looks me right in the eyes while the sneezy look slowly takes over again… the desperate look in his eyes for the tickle to push him over the edge while we both wait in limbo. Finally let’s out another wet sneeze that doubles him over and I bless him before joking again about the lingering perfume as he starts to walk to the door. 

He says, “Maybe, or I’m just the sneezy kind of guy!” Winks, and walks out the door 🥵😂

Adorable obs! I’m jealous, I would just melt if I had a partner sneeze around me while teasing me about the fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh my god. I’m a huge sucker for the teasing line delivered with a wink as  someone walks away. I don’t know why, but boy does it do it for me. Great observation, I love it!

9 hours ago, Engmanny said:

Ah pleased for you, sounds like he's on board your sneeze is fab too so hopefully he'll become a convert 😍

Thanks for the compliment 😋