Sneeze Fetish Forum

Let's Talk Audible Buildups

Raven Insight

Something that has been on my mind lately is why do some people have audible buildups where they makes sounds before sneezing but others just have hitching breaths you wouldn't notice unless you were really listening for it? No doubt, I'm sure some are playing this up for content but I also assume that some people naturally sneeze this way. 

What are everyone's thoughts?

I hope this makes sense as my own mind is wrecked from ragweed today.🤕

I think I’m more likely to hitch on recordings then build-ups, I sometimes sneeze that way naturally but I guess it depends on context

I definitely play up my hitches if I’m recording. I’m sure there are people who sneeze like that in real life though, especially talking while hitching. 

Yeah, great topic.  I suppose maybe if an urgent need to sneeze suddenly interrupts someone while they are talking, perhaps that leads to a vocalized buildup?

I'd guess they'd be audible and drawn out when someone is trying to make it dramatic or like playing it up for a wav or smth

I know that some do play it up for a wav or video. There's nothing wrong with that  But I know a friend of mine had natural audible buildups, also very visibly facial expressions.  I'm sure there is a scientific reason for one with no natural buildup and another does, but not sure what it is.  My friend said her mother sneezed that way too, so it has something to do with genetics.

My buildups are usually quiet and breathy, UNLESS I’ve been having a really prolonged allergy attack or I’m sick. Then, I find myself having much more audible buildups out of frustration 😅

Audible build-ups are one of my favourite aspects of the fetish. I know that some people exaggerate them, or do them for the effect, but there are definitely some people who are just incapable of having their sneeze build silently. I find it especially thrilling when a build-up is almost as loud as or gathers as much attention as the actual sneeze release itself :D 

I find that I don't get a choice in how a build up will play out - vocally audible or just hitched breaths.

Build up roulette each time!

• 1 month later...