Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to get over a mental block

rosegirl_21

Hey guys

I really need your help. I would love to sneeze in front of my friends or my boyfriend. It would be the greatest thing for me but I just can't do it. I hardly ever get the urge to sneeze when I'm with them but when I do get it I make it go away because I am too scared to sneeze in front of them. I guess there are a few of you who feel like I do but I'm sure there are also a few who got rid of the mental block and I really want to get over it too.

Do you have any advice for me?

What about inducing a sneeze in an adjacent room? That way, instead of sneezing in front of them, you’ll still be in earshot. Then as you get used to them hearing you sneeze, perhaps you’ll be able to sneeze in the same room.

I have no idea if this would actually work, just a thought I had. Hope you’re able to find success!

49 minutes ago, Mikesfet said:

What about inducing a sneeze in an adjacent room? That way, instead of sneezing in front of them, you’ll still be in earshot. Then as you get used to them hearing you sneeze, perhaps you’ll be able to sneeze in the same room.

I have no idea if this would actually work, just a thought I had. Hope you’re able to find success!

This is what I did and it's actually mostly worked.

56 minutes ago, Mikesfet said:

This is how I started out getting comfortable with my own sneezes. Great suggestions.