Sneeze Fetish Forum

From photography art project "SNEEZE". Female sneeze.

Daphine

First off I must admit that I don't know if I have this in the right sub-forum!  This is from an art project even though it's a photograph.  If I put this in the wrong place I'm sorry.  Please let me know were it belongs and I would be happy to move it.

I took a short break from going through my secret fetish chest but last night I started going through it again.
This picture is from an article called, The Creation of "SNEEZE".  The article is from a photography magazine and the final picture is called "SNEEZE".  I guess "ACHOO" was already taken  :)).  The actual picture is that of a fully nude woman but I chose to show only from her shoulders up.  If there is a board were I can post the full picture please let me know.  BTW I don't have access to the adult board.

If nothing else it shows that my secret chest isn't filled with online Scooby Doo sneeze related materials  :))

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

• 3 months later...

Do you have the link to the article? I think I stumbled across it long ago, but searching for it came up empty. Obviously I'm looking to see the rest of that photo!

The photographer's name is Scott Church.  The full photo can be found on his DeviantArt page.  You need to be 18+ and create a DeviantArt account to view it. 

1 hour ago, Demosthenes said:

The photographer's name is Scott Church.  The full photo can be found on his DeviantArt page.  You need to be 18+ and create a DeviantArt account to view it. 

Found it, thank you!

On 1/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, Adw said:

Found it, thank you!

I had the full photograph but couldn't post it on this board. I'm glad you found it 😊.