Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing fit (self obs, f)

rosegirl_21

Heyyy :)

Something really nice happened to me today and I thought I want to share it with you guys.

In case you want to know some things about me I'm 20, I have medium long dark brown hair and green eyes.

I had to clean my place and also dust which always has the potential to make me sneeze even though I'm not allergic to dust. So I did it and after about 10 minutes I felt like I needed to sneeze and I ended up sneezing 4 times. For those who like to see the sneeze spelled out it sounded something like itchew, medium loud I would say but they got a little bit louder at the end. After those four sneezes I felt like I still needed to sneeze but they wouldn't come out so I decided to help them come along by pinching my nose in a specific way which always makes me sneeze. 

I really enjoyed sneezing so much so I just kept going until I had sneezed 11 times. While doing that I tried different ways of sneezing. I would try to completely silent stifle which was actually really hard and then I also tried different ways of covering my sneezes and these different ways of covering made the sneezes sound very different. Then I also tried stifling without using my hands which I've never tried before because when I usually sneeze I do it by pinching my nose with my fingers and stifling. But this way of stifling worked really well and I even tried doing that cute little chiew sound after the sneeze that many people do and that I like so much.

All in all I can say that it was really amazing sneezing that much and I really enjoyed it.

Hope you guys liked this obs 😄

5 hours ago, rosegirl_21 said:

when I usually sneeze I do it by pinching my nose with my fingers and stifling.

5 hours ago, rosegirl_21 said:

I even tried doing that cute little chiew sound after the sneeze

Two of my favourite types of sneeze!

(Dusting always makes me sneeze :glare: )

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could sneeze that well... It would be so fun and the good thing is that nobody lives in the house but me and my partner. He's really kind and always says "bless you", so I could stay there all day sneezing... kind of