Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone remember this story?

DanniSneeze

It was really old, but I remember it was one of the best ones I ever read on here - a man at a gym (I think his name was Chris?) and a woman named Jill who had massive sneezes, they were weightlifting together an

On 10/18/2021 at 4:11 AM, Guy said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that

how did you find it? Is there a search box? 

4 hours ago, DanniSneeze said:

how did you find it? Is there a search box? 

I can’t speak to how Guy found it, but to answer your other question: yes, there’s a search function, but (AFAIK) it’s only available to validated members.

Yes, there is a search function, but I actually didn't use it. I just remembered the author's name and scrolled through stories (sorted by most viewed) until I found it, it's on page 2 or 3 of the most viewed stories so it was pretty easy to find. Easily one of the best stories on here. If you're reading this @sn12345678987654321, we need you back! 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I can’t speak to how Guy found it, but to answer your other question: yes, there’s a search function, but (AFAIK) it’s only available to validated members.

Ah, that’s annoying! I’ll wait until I get validated, then 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:01 AM, Guy said:

Yes, there is a search function, but I actually didn't use it. I just remembered the author's name and scrolled through stories (sorted by most viewed) until I found it, it's on page 2 or 3 of the most viewed stories so it was pretty easy to find. Easily one of the best stories on here. If you're reading this @sn12345678987654321, we need you back! 

Oooh, that’s a smart idea! And agreed, I love that story so much, I’d love to see more 😔