Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Messy Triangle (1/4)

-Evelynn

So, I don't usually post this stuff, but today I did. This is a contagious fic, involving some cheating, sneezing and a triangle. Can you guess what that triangle is? =^..^=

"hhHshIeW!" Ellie woke up to her own sneeze and a vibrate on the side of her leg. She rubs her nose forcefully and sniffles, reaching up to wipe her eyes. "Ugh," Ellie pulled her purple cell phone out from her pocket and manages to stifle a harsh sneeze into her crimson scarf she always wears. As it flickered to life, she read the new notification.

AUGUST XD: G' morning babe ;)

Ellie rolls her eyes at this message, and types back.

ELLIE: How are you?

As Ellie waits for her boyfriend, she goes downstairs and makes herself a cup of hot chocolate. She felt the same familiar vibration buzz against her leg, and when she settled back in her small-sized four-poster bed, unlocked her cell phone to the following message:

AUGUST: lol fine how 'bout U 🙂

Ellie sighed and started to chat with August

ELLIE: I feel good but allergy season is just so annoying 😠

AUGUST: Is the pollen count high?

ELLIE: Yes, much higher than usual

AUGUST: D' ya want me to come over?

ELLIE: Yes, I would really want you to thx ^_^

As Ellie sheepishly closed her phone, she heard a car halting at her door. Suddenly, her breath hitches, and her voice became high-pitched.

Oh no, not now, not with August here, it would drive him crazy, Ellie thought.

"HaAHchIEwW! HiIHcHHuuuU!" The sneeze snapped her head forward. "HeICHIEwWI !" The sneezes continue, with almost no delay, and still didn't stop until she got downstairs.

"C-come in," Ellie sniffled.

August burst into the room, an urgent look on his face. He explained that the company had accepted him in and he was no a graphics designer for the company Cosmic Satellite and he had to be there by 7.

Ellie nodded, and suddenly her breath hitched again, and lump in her throat felt worse than ever. But she didn't notice the itch until it hit her. August, cute and sharp-eyed, noticed it immediately, and didn't stay too long to embarrass her.

Only when he left did Ellie dare to sneeze freely. August knew about her allergies, but even so was she embarrassed to sneeze in front of her partner.

"hIIHCHHIEEWWW!! HIHHTTCHOOO!" Ellie whipped her scarf around her face and sneezed with almost no build up in between. Her nose felt like it was on fire.

She went upstairs and took a shower before climbing back into bed. As she sipped the cup of hot chocolate she made earlier, she wondered how August learnt to be such a good kisser. It she thought about it for a while before she fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl clambered out of her garden to meet August.

"August"

August peered out of the window.

"Oh, hi Cheryl. Or should I say, 'Cherry Blossom'?" He winked.

"Oh August! You should have seen how Ellie left the toilet! It was awful! It was litera-blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..."

"Okay Cherry, it was nice talking to you, but I am really busy. Can you spare me some time?"

"Oh, yes, certainly. I would never leave you in an unfortunate mishap!" Cheryl gushed, and twirled her hair around while giggling.

Somewhere nearby, Ellie muttered, "Insolent girl. She only cares about her relationship and lies too much for her own taste. She's too 'hot' to realise I'm here. I wonder why everyone calls her 'Cherry Blossom'. For all I know, she looks more like a 100 year old oak."

Suddenly, a gasp of air stood on end, and a ferocious allergy attack kicked up.

"hiCHSHUUUII!!!" Ellie forced herself to sneeze into her warm fluffy overcoat.

"Hmm? Who sneezed? cannot afford to get sick. I need to apply some last-minute lip gloss and white face powder to get my face to brighten up!" Cheryl looked up, and added 4 layers of royal blue lip gloss onto her bright red lips.

Ellie, who was still sneezing from the strong-scented roses managed to pull over, and slipped back into her garden, pretending to water her vegetable patch.

"I say, Ellie, did you sneeze? You know I cannot be sick. I have to get filmed with my new song, Dance to the Light - Spring Edition, and I cannot afford to catch a cold. So, please stay away from me, you little twerp." Cheryl said importantly, and, with a posh flourish of her hand, added a quick dot of blush to each cheek. She whipped out her golden-lined mirror and smiled.

"Sorry, no offence, but you would look better with that, umm, pretty green face powder..." Ellie suggested, hoping she would take the offer.

"Why, yes it would look adoring on me, but no, I like this sneezy blue colour better," Cheryl smirked at Ellie smugly. Ellie gave her a look which meant, you're a moron, and anyways, your too ugly to live.

She was so angry with the so-called "The Hot Cherry Blossom", that she didn't notice the immense itch in her nose until it hit her.

"hhiIIiCHIOOU!!"

The sneeze took her by surprised, and the sneezes that followed still caught her off guard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ellie, you here?" August asked.

"Oh, August! You don't mean you're- In love? Aww, ain't that cute. I'll get your photo taken. They've made it law that every couple have to have a pic in the main hall! Wait there." Cheryl bustled off and grabbed a neat pure white android phone and a photo stand.

"No, Cheryl, please, I- we're not in a relationship!" Ellie screamed, embarrassed.

August was also flushing bright red. "Cherry, we're only hanging out! We're not a couple yet!"

Ellie breathed quickly, her heart pounding on her chest. As she breathed, she accidentally inhaled the pollen from the roses on Cheryl's head.

"hICHoUUU! hiSHTEEEwW!"

Elle pulled out a crimson red handkerchief- to match her scarf- and pulled away from August. She looked up, and immediately thrusted herself back down.

"E-Ellie...?" August said, more hurt than concern in his voice.

"I-It's noth- HichOuU!!" Ellie almost screamed. It was more painful than tripping up on concrete. Not sneezing, but seeing August's hurt and expressionless face looking down at her.

Credit to @monochrome for inspiration and some of the sneeze spellings, so a big thank you @monochrome for being a wonderful role model for me =^..^=

wonderful story so far I can't wait for the next part keep up the amazing work but take your time there's no rush at all 

• 3 months later...