Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can I Be Honest…? 😂

blessyouanon

I have frequented this site for years and I have to finally be honest with myself and all of you and admit I have no idea how to use it! I love the forum set-up but I am most interested in finding people who share the fetish to chat with and I have a really hard time doing that here. I don’t think I have access to actually see all of your profiles? I’m so confused but really wanting to be a more active member…. Please help. Thanks! 

Hi! 👋

You must have at least 50 posts (not spam posts or one-word replies type of posts) so the staff can see that you're a positive member of the community and not a troll. This may seem unfair, but we've all gone through it and it's to protect the existing membership from trolls. There is also a lack of staff, and those who are active are doing this in their spare time. So there is a backlog of validations to get through, meaning that even with 50 posts and no warnings it may still take a bit longer than it used to. Patience is the key. Keep posting and contribute and you'll get there. Once validated you can view profiles and send private messages. Do not post contact info on the open forum to make contact with other members though; this may be tempting when it feels like it's taking forever, but is against the rules and is not going to made validation happen faster, if I put it that way. It's a shame it has to be this strictly regulated, but it is a fetish forum and we've had really bad experience with trolls in the past. Some still slip past, but they're usually caught eventually. 

So keep participating, discuss topics, comment on content, share your own content, and you'll get there. :thumbsup:  I hope that cleared up things a bit for you. ^_^ 

What Chanel said.  The validation period also lets new users get a good sense of the general vibe which helps get to know people which then helps in making those connections!  The more you get to know people out in the open where its moderated and safer, the easier it will be to find out who will be interested in chatting.

Some people can be more guarded when it comes to contact, not everyone is into getting into stuff right away.  Some people (not saying you are one of them) try to jump into explicit stuff right away because they think everyone on a fetish forum is up for it.  And that's not always the case. I mean some people are absolutely here to find sexy sneezing singles!  Some of us are just here for the fanfiction.

The validation period helps folks figure out who's who.  Plus protect the members who might not want to get bombarded (again not saying you'd do it!) with requests to trade sneezes from new users who have not sussed out the vibe yet.