Sneeze Fetish Forum

Topic: Secret Agent Sonya, Part II. The Case Of The Secret Gold. (Female sneeze torture). This has been around for a while.

Daphine

This has been around for quite a while so some of you might have seen it already.  As best as I can tell I wrote this story and drew the comic over 16 years ago.  I'm not sure how well this story has aged.  At least I didn't have Sonya using using a pager LOL :-).  This is part 2 of a 3 part series.  I wasn't sure were to put part 1.  It's more rated R than the other two stories so I didn't want to put it here.  I will post part 3 if anyone is interested in seeing it.  I started a 4th and final segment years ago but never got around to finishing it.  I still have the art but the story I wrote to go with it are long gone.  Please let me know if you would be interested in seeing and reading a part 4 in the Agent Sonya series. 

Secret Agent Sonya, Part 2

The Case Of The Secret Gold.  Comic below!
Sonya walked through the laberath of tunnels that made up the underground cave system which hid her nemesis’s head quarters. She felt nervous, like she hadn’t felt since she was a rookie. after what had happened to her during her last mission

she needed this mission to go off without a hitch. Her superiors had lost a lot of confidence in her after she had been captured and forced to give up the secret missile key by the most ridicules torture method they had ever heard of, sneezing! They had in trusted her with the easiest of all assignments, find the enemies gold and once she had done so call for back up to secure it. Once they had cut off there finances they would cripple there operation.

As she walked a long, flashlight in one had map in the other she could feel the cool dampness and stale air that filled the caves. For the first time ever she wished she didn’t have to wear the standard uniform that was required by her agency. Even after three years since she was first recruited by the agency no one had ever given her an answer as to why all field agents were to wear tight cut off tankstops shirts and shorter than short pants. Her agency uniform made her Hooters uniform, the job she was working at when she was recruited feel like she was wearing a parka. Still as she continued her search the damp air brought to her nose a new smell, a damp moldy smell that was bothering her allergies. As Sonya felt her nose growing itchy she thought to herself “there will be no sneezing this time”!

As Sonya turned the she found a large chamber that was not indicated on her map. As she walked in deeper the room became filled with a bright yellow glow. Her eye’s grew wide as she saw before her piles and piles of gold! This was it, it had to be. As she continued to enter the chamber she reached down into her pack and began to fish around for her walkie talkie. As she took a few more steps forward her boot suddenly caught a piece of monofilament line that ran a cross the entrance of the chamber, a trip wire. As the line came free an alarm bellowed and a large door began to slide down from the ceiling.
Sonya quickly dropped her walkie talkie and reached up above herself grabbing a hold of the large door and tried to stop it’s decent. As her muscles strained against the weight of the door it slowly came to a stop. Sonya struggled with all her might to keep the door from closing any further. She desperately tried to move her right foot over to retrieve her walkie talkie in hopes of some how being able to contact the agency before her strength gave out. Right then she heard a female voice enter the room “o’h so you’re the one who set off the alarm that’s making all this noise”. The woman walked over to a panel on the wall and hit a switch shutting off the alarm and the room suddenly fell silent. She slowly approached Sonya and flashed her a wicked smile “what exactly are you doing over there, you wouldn’t be trying to steal our gold now would you?” She came right along side Sonya and watched as her body trembled against the weight of the door, it was now covered in s thin layer of sweat. “Boy that sure looks heavy” the woman said with a smirk, “don’t you think you should just let it go!” Sonya glared back at her and shook head no as she tried once again to reach her walkie talkie. Sonya’s eye’s suddenly grew wide
 (“It sure was a good thing you caught me right in the middle of my dinner break or else I might not have this” the woman said as she held a pepper shaker up for Sonya to see. Sonya began to squirm as the woman slowly waved the container back and forth beneath her nose. She could see a cloud of pepper form beneath her nose, it grew larger with each pass of the pepper shaker. Sonya tried to breath through her mouth but could feel the pepper burn the back of her throat but still anything was better than letting that spice get up her nose. Right then the woman covered Sonya’s mouth with her hand and forced her head back against the door that she was fighting so desperately to keep open, still even with this effort she refused to breath. She watched as the woman with her free hand continued to slowly wave the pepper shaker back and forth across the underside of her nose, her lungs ached in demand for air as she watched the cloud of pepper grow larger. Finally she couldn’t take it anymore, her need for oxygen was to great and Sonya inhaled deeply through her nostrils. Her eye’s grew wide as she watched the cloud of pepper disappear up her nose. The inside of her nose felt like a million feather were going to work on the insides of her nostrils. The woman took her hand a way from Sonya’s mouth in time to hear her first hitching breath. Tears ran down Sonya’s cheeks as her face began to contort, she thought to herself “not again, not another snaa, sne, sneeze!”. Her nostrils wrinkled and twitched against the building sneeze. She could feel her strength slipping from her body the same as the door began to slip from her grasp. As much as she was fighting against the building sneeze her nose now needed it, it needed desperately to get that burning tickle out of it. Sonya’s breath hitched yet again as the sneeze finally took control. She could feel her jaw go slack as her eye’s squinted shut and finally                                                                                   The sneeze exploded out as she doubled over.

She could feel her ribs ache from the force of it the door slip from her grasp and crash to the floor. Sonya slumped to the floor completely exhausted . The woman dropped the canister of pepper down at Sonya’s feet “by this time tomorrow that agency of yours will have you mopping the floors, if your lucky!” she said with a laugh as she ran from the room.

With in minutes the chamber was filled with agents from the agency. Sonya looked up as the director approached her “all you had to do was secure the gold until we arrived instead all we find is a locked door and this” he said hold up the pepper shaker. “So what do you have to say for yourself Agent Sonya”, she just looked up sheepishly and said “guzuntite?

Comic for part !

https://imgur.com/a/d5m4nHW

• 3 months later...

The art for this one is amazing! Really captures the desperation of it, and I love the transition from the thought bubbles to the floating text around her. Also the way you draw small motions really makes the difference! Fantastic work :)

22 hours ago, Motgen said:

The art for this one is amazing! Really captures the desperation of it, and I love the transition from the thought bubbles to the floating text around her. Also the way you draw small motions really makes the difference! Fantastic work :)

Thank you so much. I'm so happy you enjoyed it. It's been at least 12 years since I drew the comic and wrote the story. Time has really flown by. BTW, did you see the prequel Agent Sonya in "Daphne's Revenge " and the sequel to this one "Agent Sonya 3, Reinstated "? There was actually a story I wrote before part 1 called "For Love of Country" that introduced the community to my version of Agent Sonya!

You might enjoy this. Unfortunately I had a problem with my camera and used my I phone instead.