Sneeze Fetish Forum

dandelion.josie

How do you feel about allergies? Do you like an allergy sneeze over others? And if you have allergies do you like sneezing from them? I personally love allergy sneezing, except when it becomes clear that its overwhelming and annoying for the allergy sufferer. I hate allergy sneezing myself, since people tend to comment on it and I get embarrassed. Once I slept on a mattress on the floor cos my bed had broke and I couldn't be bothered to fix it. Over the next few days people started to notice I was sneezing and sniffling quite a bit and I even had to go to work on one of the days. I felt so embarrassed for sneezing, sniffling and blowing my nose throughout my shift. I ended up just hiding in the bathroom and inducing a fit in hopes to calm the sneezes down. It did work, but when I walked out I saw people waiting for the bathroom who would have heard me, I wanted to cry. 

8 hours ago, dandelion.josie said:

Do you like an allergy sneeze over others?

Oh yes!! Absolutely!  I love allergy sneezes, they're my favourite, hands down!!! :wub: 

I'm sorry you felt so bad and embarrassed about your allergies though. That sucks. :( 

Edited by Cauldron_no5
4 hours ago, Cauldron_no5 said:

Oh yes!! Absolutely!  I love allergy sneezes, they're my favourite, hands down!!! :wub: 

I'm sorry you felt so bad and embarrassed about your allergies though. That sucks. :( 

Thanks. I absolutely hate to sneeze it public, especially at work or somewhere else where people know me. 

Allergy sneezes are my favorite, and maybe this is a bit sadistic of me, but I find someone’s allergies extra hot when they’re embarrassed by their sneezing or try to hide it 🤭 That said, I’m empathetic to your embarrassment—I’m a very sneezy/allergic person too, and I (hypocritically) hate when my allergies act up in public. 

Allergy sneezes are my favorite. I wish my allergies actually made me sneeze more, they just make my eyes itch.

4 hours ago, queerkinkarchive said:

Allergy sneezes are my favorite. I wish my allergies actually made me sneeze more, they just make my eyes itch.

Same.  I get stuck with mostly the itchy eyes which is the WORST.

i LOVE allergy sneezes. I don't know why I have an infatuation with them but I just do. Especially if its in real life then they would be sneezy with a low chance of me catching anything

Not allergic to anything I know of myself, but allergy sneezes are my absolute favourite type of sneezes to see in real life, or read about in fics. Not sure why, but there is something about them over other type of sneezes which intensifies how hot they are to me. However, also people getting embarrassed about their allergy sneezes is also part of my fetish :tongue:

I definitely like cold sneezes better in fantasy. There is something incredibly helpless and adorable about cold sneezes and usually there are other cute symptoms that accompany cold snzs that make my fetish very happy :D 

BUT in real life allergy sneezes are much more enjoyable and less anxiety inducing (especially with everything going on). I don't have to feel gulity or scared when someone is just suffering from bad allergies. Preferably cat allergies ;) 

Edited by Melody
On 10/23/2021 at 11:24 PM, Lexie13 said:

Allergy sneezes are my favorite, and maybe this is a bit sadistic of me, but I find someone’s allergies extra hot when they’re embarrassed by their sneezing or try to hide it 🤭 That said, I’m empathetic to your embarrassment—I’m a very sneezy/allergic person too, and I (hypocritically) hate when my allergies act up in public. 

this times a billion. I LOVE when they try so hard to hide their sneezing or hold them back only to eventually succumb to them. And yes, I get embarrassed when others bless me and bring attention to it. Because then there's a chance we start talking about sneezing and I just want to curl up and die. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, Lexie13 said:

Allergy sneezes are my favorite, and maybe this is a bit sadistic of me, but I find someone’s allergies extra hot when they’re embarrassed by their sneezing or try to hide it 🤭

Omg this is so conflicting for me because it’s so cute but I feel so bad for enjoying it.

I am glad my allergies don’t make me sneeze that much because I hate sneezing in front of people with a passion  but I get that annoying feeling of needing to sneeze but I never do.

I think taking care of someone helpless to allergies is better than cold because you can't get sick from them. That's my way of looking at it. Like if there was a scenario where a girl like "forgot to take her allergy meds" and then has a fit and you're just like dope

they're my favourite ones ❤️ last spring was such a turn on cus I found out that my bf has really bad allergies >< and when we were kissing and stuff and I was able to feel how his breath got very heavy.. ❤️ but my own allergy sneezes kinda annoy me sometimes cus I can't control em in any way :D