Sneeze Fetish Forum

To become a more sneezy person

Grace

Hi 😃

Can anyone relate to this? I am not a sneezy person and REALLY want to be. I only do 1-2 natural ones per month, if that. It is far-fetched, but I’m wondering if there is a way that someone can become more sneezy? For instance, have any of you started doing more later in life? If so, I what was the cause? If only there was a cosmetic procedure that could make someone more sensitive to triggers lol! 

Really appreciate any of your thoughts 🙂

Hi! 

I don't know if there's anything in particular you can do to become more sneezy, exactly, but what I can tell you is that I've personally gotten sneezier with age. And it's way more difficult for me to stifle or hold back nowadays, too. :lol: So... I guess you'll have to wait and see. You can always experiment with Chhinkni or various scents and so on, see if there's something somewhere that works on you, but I think that's all you can do, unfortunately.

I don't think there is anything you can do per say, other than induce or find specific triggers outside of allergies if you have any. I'm not a sneezy person at all but certain things trigger me like eyebrow plucking or colds. If none of those do it for you, I'd say chinniki is your best bet.

Personally, I like that I'm not a sneezy person! It means I have a good immune system and my body isn't easily affected by irritants :)  it's a sign of being healthy!

However I totally understand the desire to sneeze more from a fetish perspective. :) 1-2 natural ones per month is definitely on the lower end....

7 hours ago, Grace said:

For instance, have any of you started doing more later in life? If so, I what was the cause?

yes, and the cause is allergies, which i have basically had on a lifelong basis. they get worse the older i get, though, and over the last while i have been genuinely considering getting on maintenance allergy medication despite my asthma being very well-controlled and the only reason i ever took maintenance medication before. one of my girlfriends is also a sneeze fetishist, so you can imagine that it's fairly dire, or else i'd just keep keeping on. 

there isn't really anything you can personally do to make yourself sneeze more often naturally, though, i don't think. just not how the biological process seems to work in this case

12 hours ago, Grace said:

Hi 😃

Can anyone relate to this? I am not a sneezy person and REALLY want to be. I only do 1-2 natural ones per month, if that. It is far-fetched, but I’m wondering if there is a way that someone can become more sneezy? For instance, have any of you started doing more later in life? If so, I what was the cause? If only there was a cosmetic procedure that could make someone more sensitive to triggers lol! 

Really appreciate any of your thoughts 🙂

One idea is if you are sensitive to certain smells (without being allergic or getting migraines etc. just sneezing) is to keep that scent near you. For example hair spray usually makes me sneeze, but no other symptoms so I put hair spray in my hair when I want to sneeze a few times. 

On 10/23/2021 at 12:28 AM, Melody said:

I don't think there is anything you can do per say, other than induce or find specific triggers outside of allergies if you have any. I'm not a sneezy person at all but certain things trigger me like eyebrow plucking or colds. If none of those do it for you, I'd say chinniki is your best bet.

Personally, I like that I'm not a sneezy person! It means I have a good immune system and my body isn't easily affected by irritants :)  it's a sign of being healthy!

However I totally understand the desire to sneeze more from a fetish perspective. :) 1-2 natural ones per month is definitely on the lower end....

Me think so😄

I was literally thinking about posting a question like this. I sneeze occasionally when I’m not inducing, and I would love to be generally sneezier. Finding a scent or something that sets me off would be nice, but my ideal would be a nose so sensitive that teasing it at all would send me into a fit. I wish I could reprogram my nose or trade with someone who doesn’t want to sneeze so much haha. 

On 10/22/2021 at 8:23 PM, dandelion.josie said:

One idea is if you are sensitive to certain smells (without being allergic or getting migraines etc. just sneezing) is to keep that scent near you. For example hair spray usually makes me sneeze, but no other symptoms so I put hair spray in my hair when I want to sneeze a few times. 

thats the most annoying one! i have scent allergies/sensitivities, but it just gives me the worst migraine in the history of migraines!

there are some that make me sneeze, but I havent found them myself yet (other people wearing them in public, etc.)

Just keep exposing yourself to new scents! 

I wouldn’t consider myself overly sneezy… but I recently ordered a new spice that I wanted to try out. Turns out almost every time I use it I get the feeling I need to sneeze. Sometimes I sneeze multiple times! 

feel u. chhinkni powder doesn't effect me as much as it used to and my allergies have gotten "better" when I got older. I'd love to sneeze a lot daily but maybe in the future 😁

• 1 month later...

I have actually been thinking about this too I want to sneeze in front of a crush to see their reaction lol.. actually for some reason I sneeze sometimes when I watch sneezing videos lol idk if it’s just me

2 hours ago, snzluvr said:

I sneeze sometimes when I watch sneezing videos lol idk if it’s just me

wait omg that has happened to me before. It has happened to me only once and it was very freaky, idk it could have just been an coincidence, but it was very confusing 🤣

On 10/22/2021 at 7:55 AM, Grace said:

For instance, have any of you started doing more later in life? If so, I what was the cause?

This has definitely been the case for me. I think part of it is just getting older and my allergies worsening over time. But also, the older I’ve gotten, the less of a mental block I have. In high school, I found it basically impossible to sneeze in public (and didn’t want to). As I’ve become less socially anxious, I’ve become far more comfortable sneezing around others, which I think has allowed me to be sneezier in general. Now, I sneeze CONSTANTLY, which can be nice but also really irritating. 

However, moving to a new region also aggravated my allergies because there were allergens I wasn’t used to!