Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another story read to you before going to bed. Maximus The Horse From Tangled Gets A Nasal Smear Test

Daphine

Once again when we were young we loved to have a story read to us before going to bed😄.  This was actually the first story I tried to have read.  I once again included a comic to go along with the story just like the story books your mother used to read to you.  This story and comic are based on the cartoon movie Tangled.  One of the main character's in the movie is Maximus are large white stallion.

I wrote this story and drew the cartoon last Winter in the heat of the pandemic.  I didn't want to base the story on what was going on in the world because I believed that would be very insensitive.  Instead the story is based on allergies that was effecting everyone. What I did want to base my story on was all the sneezes that we were seeing being caused by the nasal smear tests we were all getting.  In the case of my story the nasal smear test Maximus gets is far more a form of sneeze torture.

Once again let me tuck you in and give you a kiss on your forehead before I read you a good night story😗.

ENJOY!

On 10/24/2021 at 11:11 PM, NotWho said:

I love the plot of an allergy pandemic! Kudos to you Daphine on another story well done!

Thank you again NotWho.  I'm glad you liked the idea of an allergy pandemic.  I love the idea of a nasal smear test as a form of sneeze torture😀

10 hours ago, Daphine said:

I love the idea of a nasal smear test as a form of sneeze torture😀

I’ve never heard of that one before! I love it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 2:13 AM, NotWho said:

I’ve never heard of that one before! I love it!

Thank you, It's always nice to know that I'm not alone😊.  Between my interest in sneeze torture and my love of Scooby Doo's sneezes I have often felt like an odd person, even for this community😅.

Do you have any idea when you will be able to receive PM's?  I look forward to talking some more.

BTW, did you see my new Scooby comic and short story that goes with it?

On 11/21/2021 at 8:15 AM, Daphine said:

Thank you, It's always nice to know that I'm not alone😊.  Between my interest in sneeze torture and my love of Scooby Doo's sneezes I have often felt like an odd person, even for this community😅.

Do you have any idea when you will be able to receive PM's?  I look forward to talking some more.

BTW, did you see my new Scooby comic and short story that goes with it?

I do not know when I will be able to receive pms. I’m giving the mods time to catch up on validations. And I did not see it, but I’ll def check it out!

12 hours ago, NotWho said:

I do not know when I will be able to receive pms. I’m giving the mods time to catch up on validations. And I did not see it, but I’ll def check it out!

It's nice of you to be so patient.  I'm sure they appreciate it🙂.  I hope you liked Scooby story.  You seam to be mine and Scooby Doo's only fan.  I still have so much new art and fanfics to post but I don't want to overwhelm the forum with my sneezy Scooby universe 😄