Sneeze Fetish Forum

The top 5 worst songs ever

Heathcliff

If you wanna talk crap 'Music' lets get serious.

Edited by haymaker
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chiguy

• Mr_G

• Heathcliff

• SleepingPhlox

• 1 month later...

Now, my usual stance on this is that everybody should listen to and enjoy what they like.  All music has value if it brings joy to someone, somewhere, regardless of whether or not I personally enjoy it.

HOWEVER.  "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes could just disappear from existence and memory and I would rejoice.  First of all, why is it called that when the lyrics keep repeating "What's goin' on"?  Why isn't it called "What's Going On"?  This is very annoying.  Second of all, it's bad.  It's nails on a chalkboard bad.  If I found a genie that offered me the choice between creating world peace and making that song disappear, I would choose ridding the world of that song.  Which would probably bring about world peace, now that I think about it.  Everyone's hearts would be filled with joy and people would just start hugging each other on the streets.

I just really, really, really dislike that song, is what I'm saying here.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:52 PM, haymaker said:

If you wanna talk crap 'Music' lets get serious.

😂

Certain bands should be eliminated from consideration because it’s just so self-evident they’re awful. Anything Spice Girls has to be on that list 

2 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

😂

Certain bands should be eliminated from consideration because it’s just so self-evident they’re awful. Anything Spice Girls has to be on that list 

Yeah, saying songs by the Spice Girls were bad is kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. There's no sport in it! :D

Although I actually like that song "Never Be The Same Again" that Mel C did with Lisa Left-Eye.

There's also this kind of weird song that Emma Bunton did with some band called Tin Tin Out:

38 minutes ago, George said:

I'll just leave this here...

I was going to say if you watch it with no sound it's alright .... and then those teeth 😳🤣

No redemption, at all

Edited by Chiguy13
7 minutes ago, Chiguy13 said:

I was going to say if you watch it with no sound it's alright .... and then those teeth 😳🤣

No redemption, at all

It's not that bad if you watch it with no sound and your eyes closed :lol:

8 hours ago, George said:

It's not that bad if you watch it with no sound and your eyes closed :lol:

And nose plugged ....💩

You have truly made the all time find of excruciating awfulness on every level. Congrats! 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 3:21 AM, Chiguy13 said:

And nose plugged ....💩

You have truly made the all time find of excruciating awfulness on every level. Congrats! 😂

I aim to please 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 3:21 AM, Chiguy13 said:

And nose plugged ....💩

Oh, I'm just getting warmed up baby :laugh:

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 02.24.46.png

Freakin' amateurs.

I see your...that stuff...and raise you:

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Freakin' amateurs.

Fun fact: I actually once saw the Fast Food Rockers performing live. They were singing at a crappy free fireworks display in a small town, which gives you an idea of how much their careers took off. 😅

15 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

They were singing at a crappy free fireworks display in a small town, which gives you an idea of how much their careers took off. 😅

Gosh, and it seemed like such a solid gimmick upon which to build a career...nay, an empire! :laugh:

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Freakin' amateurs.

Wow. Just wow.

Who the hell puts this together and says, "This is awesome! Don't change a thing!!"

19 hours ago, Mr_G said:

Oh, I'm just getting warmed up baby :laugh:

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 02.24.46.png

Wretched. 
Bad tune, silly lyrics, and choreography from Minsk circa 1992. 
A fine, fine addition to this Hall of Shame. 

But for me, not as horrendous as Cheeky Girls. The ladies here have had their teeth straightened for starters.

😂

1 hour ago, Chiguy13 said:

Wretched. 
Bad tune, silly lyrics, and choreography from Minsk circa 1992. 
A fine, fine addition to this Hall of Shame. 

But for me, not as horrendous as Cheeky Girls. The ladies here have had their teeth straightened for starters.

😂

Challenge accepted 😂

10 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Fun fact: I actually once saw the Fast Food Rockers performing live. They were singing at a crappy free fireworks display in a small town, which gives you an idea of how much their careers took off. 😅

Fact, yes. Fun, no.

For your esteemed consideration.

For those to young to remember, Philip Michael Thomas was Don Johnson’s partner on Miami Vice. Makes this even more heinous in my mind. 🤣

Is it Cheeky Girls bad? I don't know, but that breakdancing off the top is a crime against humanity. 

Edited by Chiguy13