Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiance sneezed and sniffly

Trynasneeze

We were out today when my fiance sneezed all of a sudden, not too unusual as she gets allergies. 

She then started to become quite sniffly. Normally she is the type to be super okay with sniffling but it seemed to be irritating her today. 

So she turns to me and says, a little irritated, "You need to start using a hanky so I can borrow it when I don't think to bring one". 

We then took her to the bathroom so she could blow her nose on some toilet paper. 

Aww, that's so cute - I'd say that's a great reason to start carrying a handkerchief, if I needed another one! Love that she's sneezy but a bit unprepared...

Interesting that you say she's normally a bit of a sniffler, but this time couldn't put up with the sniffles. Hopefully she managed to give her nose a good blow in the bathroom and sort her nose out properly!

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Engmanny said:

That's amazing would love my better 1/2 using a hanky! 

My better half would prefer that I use a hanky

10 hours ago, william said:

you could give them a try! 😉

Yeah I used them for most of my life until sometime in my early 20s when I went through a period of about 5 years without a single cold. I've kind of just been too lazy to get more/used to not using anymore. 

I have a couple bandanas I use when I'm at home with a cold though

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 4:19 PM, Hankie lover said:

My better half uses hankies she converted to a 24/7 hankie user

You lucky fellow