Sneeze Fetish Forum

How often do you guys catch colds?

Trynasneeze

It used to be like 2 times a year if that but as I got older it was few and far inbetween..my last one was back in august and before that it had probably been years since my last one 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katzoo12

• Trynasneeze

• Roza

• SneezeAbbie

• 1 month later...

I haven’t gotten sick since about a month before the pandemic started, but before that I would get a cold about 3 times a year. 

Rarely at all, if one is floating around the house, work ill normally get stomach flu type symptoms don't know how it works that way, just seems to correlate 

• 1 month later...

Before the pandemic,I would catch 1/2 colds a year (one in September/October and the other in December-February).

I haven't caught any since the pandemic started.

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 2 weeks later...

Before the pandemic I would catch colds pretty often. I used to work as an aftercare attendant for kindergarteners and would pick up whatever germs they brought to class. I had caught about three colds in two months! But since the pandemic I haven't caught a cold in a while.

I haven't been sick since the pandemic started but before that probably twice a year. I wonder what will happen the first time I get sick. Will my immune system be ready to go or lazy/unprepared ? 🤔

• 4 months later...

Until I started taking vitamins properly at age 14, I would catch a cold three times a year (I think it was even more when I was a little kid since all my early memories at school revolve around me being embarrassed about my snotty nose haha). I would catch one in spring (around the time when we sit for finals), then another one in the middle of the summer, then another one in winter.

Now I only get the spring and winter colds each year. This year though, I did not get a cold in spring. Instead, I got tonsillitis and sat for all my finals with a high fever (I surprisingly got excellent grades because of my coursework) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I catch colds pretty often. Like once a month or two months. My immune system hates me but I don't really mind

Very infrequently, maybe once every couple years but I never get any of the fun symptoms. Just coughing and sore throat. Sometimes runny nose but without sneezing it’s just annoying

Maybe once a year, if that much. When I do, it doesn't last long.  Maybe 3 to 5 days? The first couple of days would be the sneeziest. After that, it tapers off to just being congested.

I almost never get sick. However I am naturally a sneezy – type person. I sneeze every day, especially in the mornings. I do have allergies to pollen, ragweed, and pet dander. I have no idea why I sneeze so much in the morning. It’s always six or seven in a row. 

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly not that often. There was this one time last year though when I caught two different colds not even a month apart…mostly due to me doing something stupid and germy. But even when I do have a cold, I don’t sneeze that often. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely get a sore throat, fatigue, a stuffed up nose, and a slightly elevated body temperature…but that’s about it.

I never catch colds which I’m super thankful for. I don’t enjoy being sick myself but I’ve always dreamed of my SO (when that happens) getting sick and me caring for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say I have a good immune system. I hardly EVER get sick. But there was this one time last year that I got two colds not even a month apart from each other! Talk about annoying...but yeah. I actually think I'm starting to get one right now, since my throat's a bit sore and I know I don't have allergies. I did as a kid, but I grew out of it. Moving on though...I usually don't sneeze that often, even with a cold.

1 hour ago, Katzoo12 said:

I'd say I have a good immune system. I hardly EVER get sick. But there was this one time last year that I got two colds not even a month apart from each other! Talk about annoying...but yeah. I actually think I'm starting to get one right now, since my throat's a bit sore and I know I don't have allergies. I did as a kid, but I grew out of it. Moving on though...I usually don't sneeze that often, even with a cold.

Thats annoying as hell. Ive had about 6 colds this year so far I think and three of them were all in the same 2 month period

Usually twice a year. The main symptoms for me is feeling the uncontrollable urge to sneeze but can’t, and a hoarse throat. Of course when I do end up letting one loose it only drills my throat even more. Not very pleasant. Would rather stick to inducing and naturals thank you very much lol

7 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

Thats annoying as hell. Ive had about 6 colds this year so far I think and three of them were all in the same 2 month period

Eee...that must've sucked. When I had my two colds, I'm pretty sure they were from me doing the same stupid/germy thing twice...and now I know not to do it anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

Eee...that must've sucked. When I had my two colds, I'm pretty sure they were from me doing the same stupid/germy thing twice...and now I know not to do it anymore. 

What was that?

Just now, Trynasneeze said:

What was that?

.....I picked my nose and ate it...right after touching shopping carts from outside. Yeah, I know, it's stupid, germy, and unhygenic, but...yeah.

Just now, Katzoo12 said:

.....I picked my nose and ate it...right after touching shopping carts from outside. Yeah, I know, it's stupid, germy, and unhygenic, but...yeah.

Haha yeah that'll do it. Apparently its pretty easy to catch colds even just by wiping/scratching your nose after touching germy surfaces

Just now, Trynasneeze said:

Haha yeah that'll do it. Apparently its pretty easy to catch colds even just by wiping/scratching your nose after touching germy surfaces

Very true. Which is why I now ALWAYS wash my hands after coming in from doing shopping carts...

And moving on...I didn't even realize I replied twice here tbh. Oops.

• 2 weeks later...