Sneeze Fetish Forum

ID2006

Should be obvious, but V-WARNING

I've had a stomach bug for going on 4 days and just needed some self indulgent caretaking fluff. It's unfinished right now and might stay that way. We'll see.

Hands loosely pulled my hair back from my face as I threw up into the toilet. It felt like this had been going on forever, but that may have been the fever talking. I retched again bracing myself against the porcelain as words tried to make it through my muddled brain.

“Shhhh…. It’s okay….. Let it all out.”

I previously had told him to go away, not that he’d ever listen. And deep inside, I was incredibly grateful. I felt his thumb brush a tear from my cheek and only after that, did I realize I had started crying.

“It’s going to be fine, you’re going to be fine.”

His hand rubbed slow circles on my back. I rested my head against my arm draped along the side of the toilet. But eventually the circles stopped and the warmth of his hand dissipated from my back. I felt a sense of emptiness sink in as I heard him shuffle off, although I knew he wouldn’t be gone long. 

Water flowed into the sink and I took the opportunity to flush the toilet. I didn’t know if it would help with the smell, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Unfortunately, lifting my head to accomplish the task only made everything spin, so I closed my eyes and willed my stomach to settle now that there was absolutely nothing inside of it.

“I got you, it’s okay.”

My brain circled its way back to the present as a blissfully cool washcloth was pressed into the back of my neck. I tilted my head to look at him and try and say thank you, but the words never came. Instead, he looked at my undoubtedly pale complexion and his eyes filled with compassion… and maybe a little bit of pity.

“Oh babe. I’m sorry this is hitting you so hard.”

One hand held the washcloth in place as he used the other hand to bring a small glass of water to my mouth. I lifted my head and allowed him to do most of the work as he poured the liquid. I didn’t finish off the water glass. We both knew better than that. I had only a few sips before he lowered the cup and set it on the floor.

“You want to stay here, or ready to go back to bed?”

I wrapped an arm protectively around my stomach as I thought about it, but that was all the info he needed. His body shifted so he was sitting, back pressed against the tub. An arm guided me away from the toilet so I could curl against him, but turn away quickly if need be.

“Feel awful.”

I mumbled against his chest. If there had been more noise around he might not have been able to hear me. However, the room was completely silent aside from our shallow breathing.

“I know sweetie.”

The words were soft and soothing. I loved the rumble of bass in his voice. I tried to lose myself in the vibration of his chest and the feeling of his arms around me. His hand brushed my hair back again before I felt it cold against my forehead.

“When things have settled a bit, I’d really like to get something in you for that fever.”

I closed my eyes and nodded. He flipped the washcloth on the back of my neck so I could soak up the last bit of coolness left on it. I knew I had a fever and should be taking something for it, but just the idea of moving made my stomach flip.

“It’s okay.”

Lips pressed against the top of my head and it filled me with a momentary sense of calmness. My body relaxed and I breathed a sigh of relief. And then he said the words I was dreading.

“Come on, let’s get you into bed.”

“Don’t want to move.”

“I know, babe. But I can only handle this floor for so long.”

He knew exactly how to get me. My attention shifted to wanting the best for him no matter how bad I was feeling and I reluctantly agreed. I probably would have just crashed on the bathroom rug if it had been left up to me, but he was right, bed was probably better. Thankfully, very little was required of me. Most of my body weight was lifted up for me and his arm continued to support me til I found my balance and made sure that I wouldn’t be revisiting the toilet immediately.

“Take all the time you need.”

His words were slow and deliberate, giving my fevered brain time to process. He waited until I nodded before moving towards the bed and my body naturally followed his guidance. The covers had already been tossed back from when I first dashed to the bathroom and I crawled in not even realizing the washcloth still glued to the back of my neck until he had grabbed it. Blankets were pulled over me as he kissed my forehead.

“I’m going to go get this cool and then be back with some meds.”

• 1 year later...