Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jackie

Sneeze999

So, recently I was going through some of the older content I have saved from the early days of my Fetish awareness, from around the early to mid 2000's. Plenty of stories, videos and audio recordings that I hadn't thought about in years. When going through them I listened back to the audio recordings of, what most of you now would know as Jackie from the Female WAV section on Bondi's site, and It just made me remember what an absolute treasure that woman was! In a time when sensory media (videos and audio) were not that common place for this fetish, she brought all these wonderful audio clips that were so expertly made! I even remember seeing audio clips from her on several other websites at the time.

All this has made me wonder, where is she now?? Is she a member of the forum? Does she lurk or is she active under another name? Or was it all just a way for her to make a little extra money on the side and this fetish wasn't something she ever had? Either way, I do wish I could thank her for the content she put out in those early years, she stands alongside such legends as Tarotgal for me, and she helped alot of us in those early days gain access to content that would give us pleasure for many years to come!

If no-one has listened to her audio's, I HIGHLY recommend you check them out on Bondi's WAV page in the female section. But Jackie, if you ever read this, thank you so so much for everything you have done! You are a true treasure and legend of this community! 😘 ❤️

Jackie/Kitty made the first wavs that I ever listened to.  I remember that it blew my mind finding out fetishists had recorded themselves sneezing for others to listen to.  I had never even thought that would ever happen.  And they are still some of my favorite wavs.  I think she is responsible for my diehard love of talkies, as she made some of the greatest ones.  Thank you so much for what you shared with us!

Edited by Demosthenes
  • 1 month later...

I'm new to forum, but been a lurker forever, discovered bondis page way back in college some of my early fetish experiences