Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Torture. Girl tickling another Girls nose with a feather till she sneezes! (F)/ One of my old drawings.

Daphine

20 hours ago, Daphine said:

A little more sneeze torture ;)  I can't remember when or why I drew this comic.  I know that it was part of a short story that I have long since lost

https://imgur.com/a/S3gIb0e

You’re the artist for this one? I found this a long time ago and it’s been one of my favorites ever since.

Simple and to the point, it is wonderfully teasing and sneezy all at once. I love it.

Thank you for drawing such a amazing piece of artwork. 🙂

1 hour ago, Light said:

You’re the artist for this one? I found this a long time ago and it’s been one of my favorites ever since.

Simple and to the point, it is wonderfully teasing and sneezy all at once. I love it.

Thank you for drawing such a amazing piece of artwork. 🙂

Hi Light,  yes I'm the one who drew this picture!  Do you remember when you found it? Thank you for all that you said, it meant more than you know🙂

2 minutes ago, Daphine said:

Hi Light,  yes I'm the one who drew this picture!  Do you remember when you found it? Thank you for all that you said, it meant more than you know🙂

Any time. I am just glad I get to say thank you to an artist of a great picture. I try to say thank you whenever I can to anyone who gives back to our community, especially artists as I love sneezy art but cannot draw to save my life.  :)

I unfortunately cannot remember exactly where I first saw the pic but it was years ago. Maybe deviant art or hentai-foundry? It even might have been here years ago when I was still new and didn't post much. I copied it to my personnel collection (don't worry, I never reposted it) but because of that I didn't go back to the original site to specifically look for it. That said I am always looking for new art and often come across older posts but never this one. 

2 hours ago, Light said:

Any time. I am just glad I get to say thank you to an artist of a great picture. I try to say thank you whenever I can to anyone who gives back to our community, especially artists as I love sneezy art but cannot draw to save my life.  :)

I unfortunately cannot remember exactly where I first saw the pic but it was years ago. Maybe deviant art or hentai-foundry? It even might have been here years ago when I was still new and didn't post much. I copied it to my personnel collection (don't worry, I never reposted it) but because of that I didn't go back to the original site to specifically look for it. That said I am always looking for new art and often come across older posts but never this one. 

Your very welcome.  Your making my head swell 😊.  All the years I have been drawing you are the first person to say they liked an exact comic from my early days.  It is SO nice that you comment on members art that you enjoy.  Personally I don't think enough people do so.  I know how much it meant to me.  Actually after I asked were you saw this picture before I figured that it must have been on here.  I love the fact that you liked it enough that you kept it in your own private file😊.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JustReading said:

OMG that is amazing! Definitely going to keep my eye out for more of your work!

Thank you @JustReading.  You just made my night☺️  Did you check out any of my other work?  Did you see 

There is also this one!

Lastly my favorite!

If you like any or all of these would you please comment😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 6:48 AM, NoV said:

A great little piece of art which does bring back memories! Love the helplessness of her sneezing while trying to cover herself :D 

Thank you @NoV I'm so glad you liked it.  If you don't mind my asking, what memories did it bring back? I loved the helplessness also😊.  I wish I could find the short story I wrote that went with it.  I remember in the story she was trying to hide by acting like a naked mannequin when her evil enemy makes her sneeze.

On 12/11/2021 at 4:22 AM, Daphine said:

Thank you @JustReading.  You just made my night☺️  Did you check out any of my other work?  Did you see 

There is also this one!

Lastly my favorite!

If you like any or all of these would you please comment😊

I've never seen any of these before. Super impressive! 👌 

18 hours ago, Daphine said:

If you don't mind my asking, what memories did it bring back?

Hi @Daphine :) I love finding older pictures or videos that I saw years ago because it takes me back to how I felt abut the fetish back then, when material was much harder to come by. Makes me re-live a bit of the old excitement :D Thanks for sharing these images with us!

On 12/30/2021 at 7:35 PM, Superman said:

I've never seen any of these before. Super impressive! 👌 

@Superman "Super impressive!" thank you.  I'm so glad you enjoyed these stories and my artwork. Keep on the lookout for some more of my work coming soon😊.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:16 AM, NoV said:

Hi @Daphine :) I love finding older pictures or videos that I saw years ago because it takes me back to how I felt abut the fetish back then, when material was much harder to come by. Makes me re-live a bit of the old excitement :D Thanks for sharing these images with us!

@NoV I know actually what you mean.  I still enjoy visiting sites like "The Tarot of Sneezing" from time to time to take a walk down memory lane☺️  It takes me back to a special time in my life.  As I mentioned to @Superman " Keep on the lookout for some more of my work coming soon😊".

• 3 weeks later...

This is SO well done! This level of artistic talent is absolutely alien to me - thank you for sharing with us. Everything about this is *mwah* fantastic - definitely gonna check out your other work!

22 hours ago, Motgen said:

This is SO well done! This level of artistic talent is absolutely alien to me - thank you for sharing with us. Everything about this is *mwah* fantastic - definitely gonna check out your other work!

Thank you again Motgen. I'm always SO happy to hear it when people first discover and enjoy my work. Us artists don't get enough of that on this forum. Did you watch my new experiment, a story read to you before going to sleep? You might enjoy it 😊. There is also my Scooby-Doo artwork which is my personal favorite😊.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn, this is so hot! One person's torture is *definitely* another person's pleasure! Thanks so much for sharing 🤤

On 2/6/2023 at 3:50 PM, AutumnSneezes said:

Damn, this is so hot! One person's torture is *definitely* another person's pleasure! Thanks so much for sharing 🤤

How right you are.  I LOVE seeing sneeze torture!  I'm so glad you enjoyed my art.  Please checkout some of my other artwork.  I don't know if you enjoy Scooby Doo sneeze torture but if not I have other pieces to see! 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can drawing, and coloring a tiny man tah tickle a giant sexy woman's nose and she makes a giant sneeze? Because, i love the giant womano' sneezing