Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you guys normally buy "real" tissues or just use toilet paper to blow your nose?

Trynasneeze

The reason I ask is that I just got a box of tissues for my cold, as my nose has been literally dripping for 5 days, but it may only be about the second time I've ever bought a box, and almost always just use toilet rolls

I use toilet rolls as well because I go to the bathroom to blow my nose when I have a cold. If not, I use an old cloth. 

4 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I use toilet rolls as well because I go to the bathroom to blow my nose when I have a cold. If not, I use an old cloth. 

When you say a cloth, is it like a hanky?

I use toilet paper, because even though I know good-quality tissues are technically softer, two-ply extra-soft TP feels softer on my nose.

I sometimes buy tissues too for when I'm in the car or truck and I can't reach my hanky. I usually go for the kleenex balsam or ultra soft but always extra large

Although my preference is to use a handkerchief if I can, I buy proper tissues (mansize 3-ply) to use as well. Toilet paper is actually designed to fall apart when wet, and given that I normally end up blowing huge holes through my tissue anyway it doesn't stand up to use on my nose at all. 

I always buy the big rectangular boxes of Puffs Plus tissues.  I usually blow my nose about 3-5 times per day (without a cold) and about 15-20 times a day (with a cold or allergies).  My blows are usually pretty snotty or just loud honking, sometimes a mixture of both.

The Puffs Plus tissues are the only ones that I have found that can hold the amount of snot that my nose produces and will withstand the holes that are the result of my honking.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2021 at 2:36 AM, Trynasneeze said:

When you say a cloth, is it like a hanky?

If functions like a hanky. I use an old cloth because it’s ready to be thrown out, but I can get one more use out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I buy Kleenex mansize tissues to use if I'm not using a handkerchief. Toilet paper is just too weak, and just goes everywhere (of course, it's intended to fragment when wet, too).

The extra-large kleenex are okay, but I still far prefer a big handkerchief - tissues are honestly no match for my nose when I need a proper blow...

3 hours ago, Rick said:

mansize tissues

there's such a thing?? 

I just use toilet paper for every day use but if I have a cold I will go out of my way to buy tissues because they are much softer on your nose. 

5 hours ago, Melody said:

there's such a thing?? 

I just use toilet paper for every day use but if I have a cold I will go out of my way to buy tissues because they are much softer on your nose. 

Yes, but I referred to them as such out of habit - they were re-branded amid a little controversy a few years ago:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/18/europe/kleenex-mansize-tissues-scrapped-trnd-intl/index.html

• 2 months later...

Personally I don't like how tissues feel so I prefer good quality toilet paper. I have used paper towels in a pinch though when my nose has been super runny. Ouch I know. 

I used to use toilet paper, but it got to a point where I got too lazy to leave the bedroom, so I buy tissues.

• 6 months later...

It depends. I usually only buy tissues when I’m sick, because I rarely need to blow my nose the rest of the time. I use toilet paper when I’m not sick, or at the beginning of being sick before I’ve had a chance to buy tissues

I hate buying tissues, so I'll use toilet paper most of the time. If there's tissues readily available, I'll use em if I'm alone. 

As a backup, I've resorted to paper towels, but they're so rough. I've also used my spare washcloths 

I always have a box on hand for doing my makeup (wiping off brushes, blotting lipstick, correcting mistakes, stuff like that) so an added benefit is that they're always there when I need them for other things!

It's funny because while I do absolutely think people using tissues is super neat as part of my fetish, buying them doesn't feel super illicit or anything, or even connected to fetishy feelings at all.  Maybe because I buy a box every month or two as part of my grocery shop, or maybe because the longer I am alive in this world the easier it is to not feel self conscious. 

I use mostly tissues, since that seems to be what we have on hand most of the time. I have horrible allergies in the fall, and all of us are fairly susceptible to colds. I actually have a box of tissues in almost every room of the house (we buy the cube-shaped boxes of Puffs Plus in bulk), and I really like it that way!

That being said, I do carry a handkerchief in my pocket almost every day for cleaning my glasses and other uses, and I’ll use that to blow my nose if there are no tissues nearby.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:18 PM, GhostLily342 said:

I use mostly tissues, since that seems to be what we have on hand most of the time. I have horrible allergies in the fall, and all of us are fairly susceptible to colds. I actually have a box of tissues in almost every room of the house (we buy the cube-shaped boxes of Puffs Plus in bulk), and I really like it that way!

That being said, I do carry a handkerchief in my pocket almost every day for cleaning my glasses and other uses, and I’ll use that to blow my nose if there are no tissues nearby.

Wow! That's a lot of tissues in one house!

Yes, hankies are pretty handy, aren't they?

On 11/13/2022 at 4:06 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Wow! That's a lot of tissues in one house!

Yes, hankies are pretty handy, aren't they?

I also have tissues in the bedroom and also in the lounge in my house even though I use handkerchiefs mainly too