Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you guys normally buy "real" tissues or just use toilet paper to blow your nose?

Trynasneeze

The reason I ask is that I just got a box of tissues for my cold, as my nose has been literally dripping for 5 days, but it may only be about the second time I've ever bought a box, and almost always just use toilet rolls

I use toilet rolls as well because I go to the bathroom to blow my nose when I have a cold. If not, I use an old cloth. 

4 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I use toilet rolls as well because I go to the bathroom to blow my nose when I have a cold. If not, I use an old cloth. 

When you say a cloth, is it like a hanky?

I use toilet paper, because even though I know good-quality tissues are technically softer, two-ply extra-soft TP feels softer on my nose.

I sometimes buy tissues too for when I'm in the car or truck and I can't reach my hanky. I usually go for the kleenex balsam or ultra soft but always extra large

Although my preference is to use a handkerchief if I can, I buy proper tissues (mansize 3-ply) to use as well. Toilet paper is actually designed to fall apart when wet, and given that I normally end up blowing huge holes through my tissue anyway it doesn't stand up to use on my nose at all. 

I always buy the big rectangular boxes of Puffs Plus tissues.  I usually blow my nose about 3-5 times per day (without a cold) and about 15-20 times a day (with a cold or allergies).  My blows are usually pretty snotty or just loud honking, sometimes a mixture of both.

The Puffs Plus tissues are the only ones that I have found that can hold the amount of snot that my nose produces and will withstand the holes that are the result of my honking.