Sneeze Fetish Forum

GF's allergy

ryan0805

I was talking to my gf on the phone,and I  heard she sniffled,then she sneezed one cute stifled sneeze.She usually stifled her sneeze cause she didn't want to spray people."Are you okay babe?"I asked. She didn't answer.Then I heard she sneezed again,and this time she sneezed several times, that was so cute!

Although I like her sneezes, I still haven't told her about my fetish(We've got the relationship for over a year) I always want to induce her to make her sneeze more, but it won't happen if I just keep my secret in.  I'm afraid that she'll think I'm weird if I told her about my fetish. So seeing or hearing her sneeze is kinda enough for me now.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:14 AM, ScorpionPrincess said:

Nice thank you for sharing.  I hope you can tell her one day.

I think I will keep that in mind for now…lol

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2021 at 11:18 PM, ryan0805 said:

I was talking to my gf on the phone,and I  heard she sniffled,then she sneezed one cute stifled sneeze.She usually stifled her sneeze cause she didn't want to spray people."Are you okay babe?"I asked. She didn't answer.Then I heard she sneezed again,and this time she sneezed several times, that was so cute!

Although I like her sneezes, I still haven't told her about my fetish(We've got the relationship for over a year) I always want to induce her to make her sneeze more, but it won't happen if I just keep my secret in.  I'm afraid that she'll think I'm weird if I told her about my fetish. So seeing or hearing her sneeze is kinda enough for me now.

Hey kind of in the same boat bow with my current bf. I wanna tell him bc his sneezes and expressions are so hot but im afraid he’d just never sneeze around me again or think im weird bc of it. The last thing you want is your partner just to think of you as weird or odd. Fortunately im always around my bf so if he does ever sneeze or his allergies come on I can see them first hand. But i just have to admire them from a distance for now. I asked him yesterday if he was a pretty open kinded person he said hes 50/50 on the scale of being open minded so if i tell him im pretty sure he wouldnt understand it and just make fun of me maybe..