Sneeze Fetish Forum

2 induced sneezes

dandelion.josie

I decided to try to see if I could get rid of the tickle that had been bothering me since my shift at work. I grabbed a q-tip and began to slowly wiggle it in my left nostril. I always like to start inducing with a slow tickle as I love the feeling of a build. At first nothing happened and then I remembered my 'sweet spot'. I gently tilted the q-tip forward so the fluffy bit was touching the very front of my nose and I began wiggling it once again. My eyes started to squint as I felt the undeniable feeling of a sneeze building, my mouth opened slowly, "ahh...ahh...ahh...atCHOO." Wow the sneeze felt amazing, it gave me such a relief. I decided to try again in the same nostril. This time the sneeze was quicker to build, "ah...ah...ATCHOO". It didn't give me the same amazing feeling as the previous one and I had began to feel stuffed up so I decided to stop, but will try again later. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/25/2021 at 2:47 AM, dandelion.josie said:

I decided to try to see if I could get rid of the tickle that had been bothering me since my shift at work. I grabbed a q-tip and began to slowly wiggle it in my left nostril. I always like to start inducing with a slow tickle as I love the feeling of a build. At first nothing happened and then I remembered my 'sweet spot'. I gently tilted the q-tip forward so the fluffy bit was touching the very front of my nose and I began wiggling it once again. My eyes started to squint as I felt the undeniable feeling of a sneeze building, my mouth opened slowly, "ahh...ahh...ahh...atCHOO." Wow the sneeze felt amazing, it gave me such a relief. I decided to try again in the same nostril. This time the sneeze was quicker to build, "ah...ah...ATCHOO". It didn't give me the same amazing feeling as the previous one and I had began to feel stuffed up so I decided to stop, but will try again later. 

@dandelion.josie I know this post is way old 😂🤣 but I’m curious as to whether or not you were successful in inducing more sneezes!