Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiance's long weekend sneezes and noseblowing

Trynasneeze

So as you might have read, I caught a cold last week and passed it on to my lovely fiance a few days ago. 

It has been a long sneezy snotty head cold. 

As of yesterday, my nose seems to be drying up (sneezing is gone) and can finally be taken care of by sticking a couple of extra large Kleenex in my pocket for the day rather than blowing through a whole toilet roll. 

My fiance on the other hand is still very coldy. She came home sneezy with a runny nose and sore throat on Thursday. Friday she still went to work but was super sneezy, sniffly, and getting very congested. 

Friday evening she came home and basically went straight to bed. She was sneezing like every ten minutes and her nose was practically dripping. She took a toilet roll with her and as much as she's normally quite a sniffler, she was blowing her nose A LOT.

Saturday she basically spent the day on the couch. Her nose was a bit less runny than the day before but still quite productive, and she was still sneezing a lot. She basically grabbed a small stack of hankies from her dresser, put them on the coffee table and spent the day under a blanket watching movies, sneezing/sniffling/blowing her way through the hankies. 

Today she's been a bit less sneezy but her nose is still super blocked and quite runny again. She's got a hanky tucked up her sleeve for sneezing into/wiping her nose, and has been doing stuff around the house all day. 

As much as she's normally very zero waste/anti-disposable, she used up the last of the tissues I bought and then sent me out to buy another box as her nose just needs blowing so much. 

That's one fierce cold you passed on, there - a very tickly nose, really bunged up and the taps up the nose turned on full-force!

So your sniffler of a fiance (bless her) had to give in and try to blow instead because her nose was just too wet with all those sneezes? How well does she handle it if she's not a regular nose-blower? Must be tough if she's all blocked up and going though all those tissues struggling to get her nose clear.

3 hours ago, Rick said:

That's one fierce cold you passed on, there - a very tickly nose, really bunged up and the taps up the nose turned on full-force!

So your sniffler of a fiance (bless her) had to give in and try to blow instead because her nose was just too wet with all those sneezes? How well does she handle it if she's not a regular nose-blower? Must be tough if she's all blocked up and going though all those tissues struggling to get her nose clear.

I think it's more of a cold-is-so-productive-its-runny-again-in-5 minutes sort of scenario rather than not blowing properly. 

As much as I call her a sniffer, she does blow sometimes. Like she gets fairly regular allergies so she's often got a bit of a sniffle but will only blow if her nose gets quite runny. Whereas for me I sneeze once and it's unusual for me not to blow my nose right away if it's the slightest bit snotty. 

6 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I think it's more of a cold-is-so-productive-its-runny-again-in-5 minutes sort of scenario rather than not blowing properly. 

As much as I call her a sniffer, she does blow sometimes. Like she gets fairly regular allergies so she's often got a bit of a sniffle but will only blow if her nose gets quite runny. Whereas for me I sneeze once and it's unusual for me not to blow my nose right away if it's the slightest bit snotty. 

I understand - I know when I get a cold, the runny nose seems to be driven by the nasal itch. While I can stop all the tickles by blowing my nose hard and loud (presuming I'm somewhere where I'm comfortable doing that loudly enough) the relief never lasts as long as I would like! Fortunately, I don't really suffer with feeling blocked up, but keeping control of my nose at the peak of a cold is still a huge challenge 😉 with that urge to sneeze.

If she's not a regular noseblower, then is she a soft noseblower when she actually does blow her nose or does she unleash and make it really loud on those rare occasions?

7 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

If she's not a regular noseblower, then is she a soft noseblower when she actually does blow her nose or does she unleash and make it really loud on those rare occasions?

I think she probably tries to be kinda soft, it's not like a honk or anything but kinda just forceful and snotty. Normally only happens when quite snotty to begin with

• 1 month later...

Bless her glad your both on mend, I struggle with the conflict of poorly wife but super turned on when happens to me, conflicting