Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Rubbing is Underrated

ItchyNostrils

Is it just me… or does anybody else find someone rubbing their nose turns you to mush? 🥺 Not even from a “oh they are rubbing their nose, maybe they will sneeze” mindset. 

I knew I liked the old finger under the nose when someone is going to sneeze thing. Or someone including nose rubbing in a sneeze type scenario (knuckle under the nose or pinching and pulling down the length of the nose are my favourite).

But today I was having a conversation with a man in my office that continually rubbed his nose. There wasn’t any other sign of irritation enough to make me think he would sneeze. But I tripped over my words many times 😂 I was just as happy seeing all the nose rubbing as I would have been with seeing a sneeze! 

If people only touch their nose a lot, it doesn't even have to be flat out rubbing, I get distracted right away. :lol:  I'm really easy like that. :whistle:  I absolutely love nose rubbing, it's delicious. I do need a sneeze to "complete the experience", so to speak, but nose rubbing in and on its own can get me very hot and bothered. Nggh. 🥵

6 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Is it just me… or does anybody else find someone rubbing their nose turns you to mush? 🥺 Not even from a “oh they are rubbing their nose, maybe they will sneeze” mindset. 

I knew I liked the old finger under the nose when someone is going to sneeze thing. Or someone including nose rubbing in a sneeze type scenario (knuckle under the nose or pinching and pulling down the length of the nose are my favourite).

But today I was having a conversation with a man in my office that continually rubbed his nose. There wasn’t any other sign of irritation enough to make me think he would sneeze. But I tripped over my words many times 😂 I was just as happy seeing all the nose rubbing as I would have been with seeing a sneeze! 

oh my god yes! something about them sniffling while rubbing their nose just melts me

13 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

If people only touch their nose a lot, it doesn't even have to be flat out rubbing, I get distracted right away. :lol:  I'm really easy like that. :whistle: 

This 😂 I relate to this so much. It’s really too easy.  Ridiculous almost. And I feel I’ve only started noticing the nose touching and rubbing more recently. 

Sometimes I honestly feel like I enjoy seeing nose rubbing even more than sneezing. It's just so cute. I love the way there are a bunch of different variations of it, and at the same time everyone kinda has their own unique way of doing it too. Even if there's no sneezing involved it's just adorable. It also turns me to jelly whenever the person doing it comments on it, like they just mumble out an annoyed "itchy nose..." as they scrub at it.

On 12/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, Blah!? said:

Sometimes I honestly feel like I enjoy seeing nose rubbing even more than sneezing. It's just so cute.

Couldn’t have said it better myself! 

It’s funny that I’m now starting to notice it more in the real world… I also really wasn’t aware of how much I naturally rub my own nose 😅 Now I can’t help but think about this every time I do go to rub it! 

48 minutes ago, CheekyGuy said:

Is the best nose rubbing just with fingers/hand, or with a tissue or handkerchief?

Personally, I think fingers or hand. I don’t have the same connection that some do with tissues or handkerchiefs. To me those things just block the view of the nose more… and I want to see as much nose as I can get 😁

4 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Personally, I think fingers or hand. I don’t have the same connection that some do with tissues or handkerchiefs. To me those things just block the view of the nose more… and I want to see as much nose as I can get 😁

I totally agree with this. :dribble: 

I especially like it when the nose rubbing becomes more frantic as it becomes apparent that it's not doing the job of quelling the growing urge to sneeze. And a sneeze at the end despite vigorous nose rubbing is the icing on the cake :lol:  

18 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Is the best nose rubbing just with fingers/hand, or with a tissue or handkerchief?

I personally love rubbing my nose, but always with a big handkerchief that I always carry with me tucked up my sleeve.🤧

• 5 months later...

Sorry to revive an older thread, but I just had to add that I go back and forth as to which is my favorite: nose rubbing or sneezing. Ideally, I get both, but boy do I love to watch someone rub an itchy nose. Dry is okay, but rubbing combined with sniffling is scrumptious. 

I honestly like it when nose rubbing is accommodated either before or after a sneezing fit. Especially if the person is daintily trying to quell the itch by pinching or rubbing the area around their nostrils, that really does it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 2:03 PM, Absolute1 said:

I honestly like it when nose rubbing is accommodated either before or after a sneezing fit. Especially if the person is daintily trying to quell the itch by pinching or rubbing the area around their nostrils, that really does it for me.

Agree 100%. I love when the nose rubbing is a sign for an oncoming sneeze or right after 

• 2 months later...

My ex typically rubs her nose from the side going in and up at the same time. Almost like what they call the allergic salute. She's never known how distracted I can be when she's doing it

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

I couldn't agree more, love it when someone with a beautiful nose has an itch and just can't stop touching their nose!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Much as I like to see handkerchief use, there is something about seeing someone trying to control their nose using just their hands, like there's a simple vulnerability about it. 

On 6/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, guleh8712 said:

Sorry to revive an older thread, but I just had to add that I go back and forth as to which is my favorite: nose rubbing or sneezing. Ideally, I get both, but boy do I love to watch someone rub an itchy nose. Dry is okay, but rubbing combined with sniffling is scrumptious. 

Yes, although I start to feel real sympathy towards someone who is snuffling and itching so much - especially if the nose makes little squelching sounds while being rubbed, it's really in trouble...

On 9/3/2022 at 3:07 AM, papabear70 said:

My ex typically rubs her nose from the side going in and up at the same time. Almost like what they call the allergic salute. She's never known how distracted I can be when she's doing it

I love seeing the allergic salute used to try and ease an itchy, stuffy nose, almost without thinking too much about it.

• 2 months later...