Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiance's dad got hankies for Christmas

Trynasneeze

You guys might have read obs about my fiance before, who gets hayfever frequently and as she is in to zero waste, uses handkerchiefs. 

Allergies run in her family, both her parents get them, and she's been suggesting to both that they make the switch to hankies like she has to reduce tissue usage. 

Her dad recently said it sounded like a good idea, but he wasn't sure where to buy them. 

So for Christmas she gifted him a set of 10 men's handkerchiefs that she bought in a department store

On 12/28/2021 at 7:06 AM, Trynasneeze said:

You guys might have read obs about my fiance before, who gets hayfever frequently and as she is in to zero waste, uses handkerchiefs. 

Allergies run in her family, both her parents get them, and she's been suggesting to both that they make the switch to hankies like she has to reduce tissue usage. 

Her dad recently said it sounded like a good idea, but he wasn't sure where to buy them. 

So for Christmas she gifted him a set of 10 men's handkerchiefs that she bought in a department store

Were the hankies plain white, usually the department stores where I live only sell them ones. Tesco and asda supermarkets only sell plain white ones where I live.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:27 AM, Hankysneeze said:

Thats so nice, I received some new hankies too.

Ooooh nice, what were you hankies like and who bought you them?

8 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Were the hankies plain white, usually the department stores where I live only sell them ones. Tesco and asda supermarkets only sell plain white ones where I live

No they were the classic men's hanky design with white or grey fabric and blue, grey, maroon or brown striping around the borders

1 hour ago, Trynasneeze said:

No they were the classic men's hanky design with white or grey fabric and blue, grey, maroon or brown striping around the borders

I love a classic handkerchief. I'm looking for some at the moment which are a decent size. I love hankies which are between 18" and 22" square