Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many times do you blow your nose a day during a cold?

Aceofblades

Hi everyone, I was just curious to hear how often you blow your nose, particularly during the early days of a cold? This could be in terms of number to times or another metric like going through a half a box of tissues or more a day.

For me, it's usually about 25 times during the worst parts of the cold

During the particularly stuffy and runny days of a cold, I can blow my nose up to 10 times a day. 

For me it can be as much as 15 to 20 times per day.

I could go through maybe 1 box of kleenex balsam tissues per day or around 6 handkerchiefs soaking them through per day. Sometimes I'll use both tissues and hankies in one day

During my last cold in Dec. I noticed it was like 10-15 times both in the middle of the night & in the early morning but only about 5 times during the day.

Also, it was during the end-days of my cold & not the beginning-days.

I had a bad cold over Thanksgiving weekend and almost through to mid December. I have a collection of handkerchiefs and a boxes of tissues all over and it seemed to me I was washing my hankies nearly twice a week, I was sneezing my head off and they were wet and productive and if I had to put a number on it, I was probably blowing my nose 25 to 30 times a day. 

I had a super bad head cold in November and my nose literally couldn't stop running no matter what I did. I probably blew my nose at least 20 times a day which I feel like is a huge amount at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends I'm luck don't get sick much, I guess it depends one of those productive colds loads, super congestive little.. 

Getting over back-to-back colds in our household now; one of the joyous side effects of having a kiddo in daycare!

It’s truly incredible how many times I have to blow my nose when I have a cold, and certainly in the residual aftermath of it too. Just like when my allergies flare up, during a cold my nose runs almost nonstop.

We typically buy the Puffs Plus in the cube shaped boxes, and it’s not uncommon for me to blow through an entire box like that within 2-3 days. Between all of us, we’ve probably been through about 6 boxes in the last month 😱🤧

• 4 weeks later...