Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recent hanky obs (f)

Trynasneeze

Just a couple of obs from the last week, these are about older people who I'm not so into but I know some of you will enjoy:

1) a few days ago I was in the food court of the mall. A middle aged woman (around 40, dark hair, brown skin) was sitting at a table and sneezed suddenly: "HAHHSHOOF!" into one palm as I walked past which made me look over. She then reached into her handbag and pulled out a man size red tartan handkerchief and proceeded to blow her nose. 

2) I was at a bar in the outside area. At the table in front of me was a couple who looked late 50s/early 60s. The man went inside to order food. Just as he left the table, the woman pulled out a ladies size pink gingham hanky and gave her nose a quick blow. She then tucked the hanky back into her handbag. 

4 hours ago, Engmanny said:

Think the pandemic has negatively impact hankies hope they return. Eco agenda has to help 

2 hours ago, Hankie lover said:

I think they are returning i see alot of ladies using hankies now

I agree with hankie lover, it does seem like there are a few more hanky obs than there used to be. Still not a majority using hankies but definitely more. 

A friend of mine who works in a clothing store said she saw quite a few more handkerchief sales this Christmas than usual as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 12:39 AM, Hankie lover said:

I think they are returning i see alot of ladies using hankies now

I have to agree with you. My wife is also a hanky user.  At first she wore tissues, and even teased me for being a hanky lover, but finally she's given up on tissues and now has her own hanky collection.

On 1/27/2022 at 4:48 PM, Hankie lover said:

Hankies r fantastic i love using hankies.

Me too. I can't imagine a day without my hankies. Even to sleep, I don't go to bed without tucking a handkerchief into my pajamas.

• 3 months later...

Female hanky obs on station platform .... The pollen count is high in the UK and today I had to travel up to London .. juts about keeping my sneezes and watery eyes in check a female about 30 wearing a black business suit appeared on the platform just after me this morning.. As the platform filled up I saw her face contort into "I am going to sneeze" posture and she quickly opened her bag to pull out a white handkerchief, holding a corner she whipped it open and holding it open stood there for what seemed like minutes but must have been seconds before sneezing into it ... And then to my joy five more followed suit... each getting a little louder .. and gaining a few "bless yous" from those close by .... I had to stand a little way away in danger of embarrassing myself... She eventually stopped and had a good wet blow ....obviously suffering from hay fever she kept the handkerchief clasped in her hand for the next few minutes   until her train arrived... Sadly it was not my train but I did reflect that she really did appear to enjoy her sneezes ... smiling throughout and almost reveling in the attention being received  .... I wonder could she have been one of us 

Another lady using a handkerchief  

Great obs thanks for sharing, nice to see hankies becoming more popular.

I didn't observe anyone using a hanky but I had a conversation with a colleague this week, we will call her J.

Me-how are you? 

J-hayfever is bad but all good thanks.

Me-yes mine too, but I have my handkerchief.

J-ooh you use hankies? Id love to have some.

Me-really? (Now blushing)

J-oh yes much better on my nose think I'm going to invest in some.

I had to quickly change the subject before a spontaneously combusted lol. Just thought I'd share.