Sneeze Fetish Forum

University Accomodation Sneezes; The Death Of Me

KTrwy

Hi. Been lurking around here for a while till I had... something to say. And I have the "something to say". This isn't a specific observation, just my many overall ones of someone. Sorry if this is wordy.

There's a woman in my kitchen area / near my own room of the university accomodation I'm staying in, who seems to have allergies (but has had a cold a couple times now; she's had a nazal-y voice at times). Blonde, slim, and quite tall. I can't really describe people, and honestly a little paranoid of doing so. IDK if people search up their characteristics?? To see if people are talking about them?

Anyway. She never just sneezes once. Usually 3 times, but 2 / 3 / 5 (if I'm lucky, or unlucky depending on the circumstances) is the average, with a half a second gap in between, and usually at 3 or 4 times a day? They're a little low pitched... and wet. And usually don't have much of a build up. When she's in the kitchen, with any others, she'll stifle her sneezes (something like "heh-nn-choo"? emphasis on the "HEH" part after one or two sneezes; they definitely get stronger) and sniffle a bunch after her mini-fit. From her room, though, I can hear her let them loose (more like "HEH-TSHhhoo", "ah-TSHhoo? more spraying. once again, the way she vocalises the prefix can't. be. understated). The walls. Are thin. I can't really describe her expression because I'm almost never directly lookin at her during her sneezes.

Also, she never seems to mention them / make a big (or medium. or small.) deal about them. Couple people'll say bless you (not me. too busy being a TINY bit embarrassed.) and then she'll move on.

You'll NEVER catch me recording the audio of one of her fits (not that delirious. yet, at least) but I do replay them in my mind occasionally. She also just had one... in the middle of me writing this. I do wonder if they get worse during Spring.

Ah I can't even think about how amazing hearing this can be, jeez. Nice observation, I really loved it. Her sneezes sounds really cute and nice. Thanks for sharing :D

NP! :)

Haven't had luck catching many obs (at least, in recent *enough* memory) so I guess they're all being "cashed out" on this year? And uh... they ARE. Amazing. But also very distracting; the internal panic of hiding any sort of reaction, or signs I'm being instantly turned to mush, isn't fun.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 12:15 AM, KTrwy said:

Hi. Been lurking around here for a while till I had... something to say. And I have the "something to say". This isn't a specific observation, just my many overall ones of someone. Sorry if this is wordy.

There's a woman in my kitchen area / near my own room of the university accomodation I'm staying in, who seems to have allergies (but has had a cold a couple times now; she's had a nazal-y voice at times). Blonde, slim, and quite tall. I can't really describe people, and honestly a little paranoid of doing so. IDK if people search up their characteristics?? To see if people are talking about them?

Anyway. She never just sneezes once. Usually 3 times, but 2 / 3 / 5 (if I'm lucky, or unlucky depending on the circumstances) is the average, with a half a second gap in between, and usually at 3 or 4 times a day? They're a little low pitched... and wet. And usually don't have much of a build up. When she's in the kitchen, with any others, she'll stifle her sneezes (something like "heh-nn-choo"? emphasis on the "HEH" part after one or two sneezes; they definitely get stronger) and sniffle a bunch after her mini-fit. From her room, though, I can hear her let them loose (more like "HEH-TSHhhoo", "ah-TSHhoo? more spraying. once again, the way she vocalises the prefix can't. be. understated). The walls. Are thin. I can't really describe her expression because I'm almost never directly lookin at her during her sneezes.

Also, she never seems to mention them / make a big (or medium. or small.) deal about them. Couple people'll say bless you (not me. too busy being a TINY bit embarrassed.) and then she'll move on.

You'll NEVER catch me recording the audio of one of her fits (not that delirious. yet, at least) but I do replay them in my mind occasionally. She also just had one... in the middle of me writing this. I do wonder if they get worse during Spring.

Bless her, sounds lovely!

• 3 months later...

Hi! """Update"""? Various extra thoughts? Bonus content pack 1? DLC??

I found out (a decent while ago now actually) that she DOES have allergies (an almost unbelievable revelation), specifically to dust and tree pollen. Seemingly pretty bad ones too; she said she takes antihistamines "like, 3 times a day" in allergy season (?????); even if true, I've still been hearing her sneeze, like, every day, or at least sniffling... CONSTANTLY. The thought of getting outed for saying too much is extremely scary (if unlikely, realistically), and so, I've barely mentioned / asked for more details on any of this. But who knows what the future holds? Maybe I'll even be able to say "bless you" one of these days!... 

Now, more stuff I've noticed [help]. She has this tendency to try and half-stifle one or two of her sneezes during a fit (from her room), and usually... fail. Or not care enough to do fully?She'll often release either a short "chew...", or a cough-like sneeze before the other couple sneezes, like a little build-up. Actually, earlier today, she did TWO of these, before unleashing two of the most desperate sneezes I've heard from her. Kinda sounding like... "HEH-ACH"?? And she usually apologises after sneezing in the kitchen (which is really, really, really, really funny for obvious reasons).

One or two months ago, she sneezed (or, at least, I heard her sneeze) 17 times in an evening, across a couple of fits, being the most in one day so far.

And I've... How do I say this without sounding even MORE weird than I already do? I've seen her sneeze now. The whole picture. Her face contorting, fist clenched and hovering in front of her mouth, eyes screwing shut and upper body jolting forward as she stifles aggressively...

...uh...

... I'm fine.

Unfortunately ( / fortunately), since I have in-person lectures now, rather than online ones, and everything's starting to open up a bit, I haven't been able to "gather obs" as much, but I don't rly have much more to say other than... uh. She's... still sneezing?? Yeah! 

Also, thank you for your "thank you"s... although. Releasing all of this from my head is probably helping me more than it's helping you lol