Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starpollen Doesn't Do Drabbles... buuut...

starpollen

I had a little Drabble plot bunny while I was sleeping, inspired by a new friendship with @Stimuli (His permission to share.)

Hope you enjoy!... :biggrinsmiley:

Her light sneeze hits the back of your neck like a kiss.

“eh?TShiew!”

Still half-asleep, you rub your hand up and down her arm that is snaked around your waist as she spoons you from behind.  It’s an unspoken bless you, baby.

She’s been coming down with your cold for a couple of days now.  Four days ago you came home from work with a scratchy throat and a headache, and by bedtime you were sniffling and sneezing all over the place.  She tucked you in with tea and tissues and drowsy cold pills that let you sleep through the worst of it.  

Now it’s her turn.

She gives a little shiver and snuggles closer to your back.  She was hot before and now she’s cold, and that causes you to roll over and put one long arm around her, pulling her securely to your chest with a sleepy sigh. She slips a leg between yours, snuggling as close as possible. The tickly, vaguely sneezy feeling fluttering in her sinuses flares again, and she presses her nose into your chest to muffle a second wet sneeze.  It punches through your t-shirt to your skin.

“ah!-Mpt’Sshiew!” 

Nuzzling the top of her head with your cheek, you tighten your arm around her briefly before slowly falling back to sleep.  Tomorrow you’ll both be tucked in bed with tea and tissues, and when the drowsy cold pills wear off the two of you will be sniffling and sneezing and kissing each other all over the place.  Wet sneezes will rain down on naked skin and you’ll bring each other to the edge again and again and again before finally falling over. It’s the best part of sharing a cold. 

But for now, you hold each other and sleep.

• 1 month later...

I love absolutely everything about this. From the uncovered sneezes to the snuggles- it’s all my favorite things. I love it just as a perfect little Drabble but would also love if it became something bigger!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my GOD this is so cute and soft and hot! I love this so much, I'm so glad you wrote a drabble! 🤤🤤🤤

• 11 months later...

I know I’m like a year late but WOW! I adore this ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...